Honored Contributor

Re: My Dry Hands Feel SO Much Better!

@gtx wrote:

I always use the reusable gloves for dishwashing. Otherwise my thin, dry hands and fingernails would be painful.

@gtx 

I order a box of neoprene dishwashing gloves from amazon.  I'm allergic to laytex ad one pair lasts and lasts leaving a much smaller foot print.

Honored Contributor

I like O'Keefe's Working Hands.  I hate the feel of any lotion on my palms, so I dig a little out with my finger tip and put on the back of my hand and then rub my hands together.  I do end up using my palms, but there's is no residue left when I'm done.

Honored Contributor

I only use Loccitane Shea butter hand cream now...it feels super rich but soaks right in and no greasy feel at all....I use the foot cream also but will use the hand cream on my feet if it’s handy....it’s the only brand I have tried that makes my feet look sandal-ready in only a couple of minutes.
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@ECBG   I've used Aveeno Bath wash, body lotions and hand cream for years. There are different types and strengths. I use their face wash and face lotion with 15 Sunscreen under stronger SPF. 
  I really like the unscented at bedtime.

@1Snickers 

I didn't know Aveeno had bath wash!Smiley Happy  😊 

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I only use Loccitane Shea butter hand cream now...it feels super rich but soaks right in and no greasy feel at all....I use the foot cream also but will use the hand cream on my feet if it’s handy....it’s the only brand I have tried that makes my feet look sandal-ready in only a couple of minutes.

@lovesrecess 

That is my favorite hand cream and well worth what it costs.  I will have to try the foot cream.  

Valued Contributor

Another Aveeno product that I love is their hand and foot masks. They are really nice for an extra deep treatment!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  Someone recently recommended Nivea Creme to me for dry hand relief. It is very moisturizing, does not clog pores, and has a plesant. My hands are loving it!😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Thank you, Luv!  Does it go right in no gooey???

@ECBG  Initially, it is a thick cream, so you have to rub it in well. Your skin will soon feel soft, and moisturized; not gooey.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

All products mentioned are very good but this is my new go-to

GBU-radiance-2-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@gtx wrote:

I always use the reusable gloves for dishwashing. Otherwise my thin, dry hands and fingernails would be painful.

@gtx I got a box of non latex reusable gloves for dish washing that are longer and much more comfortable in hot water.

That way I'm not adding to the trash on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

I used to like Aveeno until they changrd it.   Now it leaves an icky film on my skin.  

I've been using Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing.