Respected Contributor

Muk Luks at Ross Dress for Less

@SharkE   I remember you mentioned about buying Muk Luks local since the delivery service is not great, and wanted to let you and the others who are interested that I saw a lot of them this afternoon at Ross.  They had single pairs for $5.99, double pair for $10.99 and some with a rubber sole for $10.99.  

The 1st picture is what I bought for $10.99 for 2 pairs.

4.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg

89.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks at Ross Dress for Less

Those socks only thing that keeps my feet from being cold really like them.  All look great. Got mine in black !

Honored Contributor

Last January a friend of my granddaughter gave me a pair of muk luk socks.  I think they are in your top picture.  They are the best slipper sock I ever had.  No pinching, sliding.  They really keep your feet warm, not hot,  what I love is they are weightless.. i do not own slippers, and sometimes wear those fleece type sock.  These are way better!!!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@SharkE   I remember you mentioned about buying Muk Luks local since the delivery service is not great, and wanted to let you and the others who are interested that I saw a lot of them this afternoon at Ross.  They had single pairs for $5.99, double pair for $10.99 and some with a rubber sole for $10.99.  

The 1st picture is what I bought for $10.99 for 2 pairs.

4.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg

89.jpg

I love seeing things on the shopping channels I like and then finding it cheaper locally.  Thanks for the heads up.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought MukLuks at TJ Maxx last week, love them.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a cute pair on Zulily, and got them in a week. They are very warm and cozy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the heads up! I own several pairs of these socks and absolutely love them, but love the Ross prices even better.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 Thanks much for the heads up on the Muk Luks and if you need a crew shirt from cuddle duds shop at Wal Mart.  I bought one Saturday for 12.86, no s/h .

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols   I saw some cuddle duds too - in the same slipper/sock section.  What I especially like is easy returns, no waiting for shipping, and no shipping costs.

Of course today is no shipping, but it's nice to go into a store, and walk out with something at a great price and no additional charges for shipping.

I either seem to find a lot or nothing when I go into Ross.  Today I found a large picture of the Eiffel tower in Paris, and some really nice crystal candleholders.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

I saw Muk Luk and Cuddle Duds at our Walmart just a few days ago.