Super Contributor

Re: Monday's Positive Pals and Grateful Gals

Good afternoon!

I hope that your day is going well. 

I've not posted lately because I'm having problems with carpal tunnel affecting my hand, right arm and would you believe, my back on the right side. It has gotten better but the Dr told me to limit using the computer or tablet. 

Please say a prayer for a lady my daughter knows, her name is Karen. She is beginning aggressive chemo today. Keep my cousin, Steve in your prayers for his eye sight to continue to improve. Thanks.

I think about y'all but haven't had a chance to go back and read what's been going on so I hope all is well.

Going to go now. Peace and blessings to all. 

Be still, and know.
Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Trusted Contributor

Praying hard for you Bella.

Thank you for the prayers Nancy.

Luvswestise they are trying to figure that out, I guess they won,t know

Until they get the report .

God bless all of you.

Harlene(lovestopaint

Esteemed Contributor

Hello, I hope you are having a good day!  Please know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.  😊

Esteemed Contributor

Lucy - sorry about your having carpel tunnel.  Thanks for post this, and you'll be in my prayers along with Karen and Steve.

Esteemed Contributor

Bella - so sorry about that bad news.  You certainly are in our prayers, and hope and pray for healings to take place.  You are such a sweetheart!!

Esteemed Contributor

Ruby - I really didn't have much time to post, that's why later last night. Tonight my friend, Angie, is here, but it's fine with her that I get my thread out! She will do some reading. We get together with my sisters for Birthdays.  Next will be March, Ethel will be 90, it'll be a big party.  Erma's is the same day, she will be 92. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm just checking in to say that I hope you're all having a good day.  😊

We ran errands this morning and now I'm turning attention to laundry.  It's been such a beautiful sunny day to go out and about.  The other day I shared about the geese in our pond.  They just stayed a couple of days.  As we were leaving the neighborhood this morning we saw a couple of raccoons. Fascinating to watch, but I hope they stay on that side of the road!  They look a little too mischievous for my comfort zone.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and let you know you're in my prayers and hope all is well with you.

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care