Respected Contributor

Re: Missing from the boards...

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The last posts I saw by MaryAnne (Keeper of the Koi) she was having issues with another poster and said she was leaving and would not return, then she deleted a lot of her posts.

@sunshine45 

If she withdrew her nic, that's why you couldn't 'tag' it.

I do miss @Laura14's awesome sense of humor!

@KingstonsMom   Thanks for that info.  I'm kind of on and off here, so I missed that.  I am sorry to hear she had that issue and left.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I haven’t seen anything from Cherry for a long time either.

@dex  I noticed that too, then this morning I saw her posting on a Talbots thread in Fashion.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I know Laura14 has taken "time outs" in the past, but has always returned.  I hope she comes back soon, as I've always found her posts to be creative and entertaining.  I know others didn't agree with me, and so does Laura, but I don't think she let it bother her.  Miss you Laura (from the other Laura.......er, 2Blonde)!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 oh thanks ...I will look for her.I know she has some health problems so I am happy to see that she is here and not too sick to post.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde I love her posts and humor too...miss her.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen any posts from Cherry either lately.

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Mom2Dogs I know Laura14 has taken "time outs" in the past, but has always returned.  I hope she comes back soon, as I've always found her posts to be creative and entertaining.  I know others didn't agree with me, and so does Laura, but I don't think she let it bother her.  Miss you Laura (from the other Laura.......er, 2Blonde)!

@2blonde 

Yep! Laura never let any snarky remarks bother her at all, she has thick skin, LOL!

And a great sense of humor, creative writing. She's always good for grin!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Cherry hearted one of my comments earlier today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   I’ve been wondering about them too. MaryAnne was so inspiring. I miss her.Laura 14 is a hoot. I totally enjoy her perspective on life.I hope that she’s ok.

Regular Contributor

Hmmmm, always thought keeper of the koi was just another incarnation of adoreqvc...