Esteemed Contributor

Re: Miami school bars COVID vaccinated teachers.

@Sooner, Oh, I surely agree.  I guess I am quite curious to know how crazy things are there.  Call it COVID boredom, but I am always up for a laugh.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Centner Academy in Miami, Fl is a private school. Like someone else said there are other schools in Miami. Why parents  would pay money to have a child in her school is beyond me. This extreme misinformation being spread by a so called educator is hard to fathom. it boggles the mind to think that there are people who actually believe this stuff. 

@50Mickey this is exactly what I was thinking. What kind of parents would send their kids to this school? They have to be just as nuts.

Honored Contributor

Ignorance about covers this school.  I could say much more but suffice it to say there are those who shouldn't run a school if they are in this state of mind. Who knows what they teach, I would like to see their curriculum.  I could just imagine.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is my menstrual cycle or the fact someone got a shot any of their business? 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  Unfortunately, they don't call us Flori-duh for nothing...... 🏖🍊

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I read this yesterday.  I had had to read it twice.  How does my vaccination affect another person's cycle?  Huh!!

Thank heaven some of these loonies weren't around decades ago when it came to vaccines, we would still be fighting smallpox and polio.

Honored Contributor

You can find wacky stuff coming from teachers in any type of school. But I doubt you'd find stuff like this coming from the admins in public schools. I'll take education that has some oversight any day.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

?

I guess private schools can do what they want!

Honored Contributor

How would the school even know if someone was vaccinated and denied it?

This is just plain stupid.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

?

I guess private schools can do what they want!