Honored Contributor

Match.com we live in the same area. New beginning my last relationship 5yrs ago. He's charming and attractive. 

Wonderful experience we enjoy the same activities. I'm in such healthy place mentally and physically. Fact is that learned from the last relationship needed to get honest with myself work on me.

Wishing everyone "Happy Thanksgiving"🙋

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   I’m so happy for you. Everyone deserves to have someone special in their lives!! I hope you have a fun & memorable holiday season!! ❤️ 💐 🍾

Honored Contributor
That is great news.I am so happy for you.I hope you two have the best holiday season getting to know each other.Looks like your recent move has done wonders to perk up your life.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Match.com we live in the same area. New beginning my last relationship over 5yrs ago. He's kind charming attractive. 

Wonderful experience we enjoy the same activities. I'm in such healthy place mentally and physically. Fact is that learned from the last relationship needed to get honest with myself work on me.

Local is good, charming is better!!

Healthy is great.

Best wishes on your new relationship.

Honored Contributor

Good for you!

Image result for happy thanksgiving to both of you images

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity that's nice to hear. Happy Thanksgiving to you,too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

C42D5390-D23F-419A-B455-4D5F311A70D9.jpeg

So so happy for you!

We have relatives who met online. 💗💗💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your well wishes!!

Grateful for the friendships here.🌷

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  That's wonderful news.  Best of luck for happiness, sweet friend.

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Match.com we live in the same area. New beginning my last relationship 5yrs ago. He's charming and attractive. 

@Sweet_Serenity. . . .     I am very happy for you. My wish for you is that your new relationship adds to the joy and wonder of the Holiday Season, and in the New Year the two of you grow and blossom into a strong and healthy couple. 

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!