Trusted Contributor

Handigal,

I apologize for jumping on you.  You had no way of knowing about the death or cause of death of my husband, I took it personal and it was never meant to be.  

I am so sorry.  

Kindness these days and all days is so important and I have learned that a lot in the past 4 weeks and then I broke my own rule.  I will try to do better.

Keep those you love close.

Respected Contributor

@Miss Pepsi   I didn't see the exchange you're referring to, but your apology was one of the nicest and most heartfelt I can remember. It takes someone who knows pain herself to truly understand -- and to regret -- the pain she might have caused another.  I'm sorry to hear what you're dealing with.  May God give you peace of heart.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Message to Handigal

[ Edited ]

Thank you.  My husband was one of the kindest men on this planet and my reaction to what she said and she never directed it at me at all, it was just a simple topic she posted, and my response was totally uncalled for.  

My daughter says every day we should do one thing that would make Dad proud.  Well my jumping on her was one thing today that would have ticked him off. So now my goal is to do one thing every day to make him proud.  Still working on something for today.

Life is short treat people with kindess and keep those you love close.

Respected Contributor

Re: Message to Handigal

[ Edited ]

@Miss Pepsi I'm so sorry for your losses.  We lost my father in law on Sept. 10th to complications from COVID.   So many people have lost loved ones this year.

Handigal's username is @handygal2 .  Hopefully, she will see your post.  Take care!

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Handigal,

I apologize for jumping on you.  You had no way of knowing about the death or cause of death of my husband, I took it personal and it was never meant to be.  

I am so sorry.  

Kindness these days and all days is so important and I have learned that a lot in the past 4 weeks and then I broke my own rule.  I will try to do better.

Keep those you love close.

@Miss Pepsi : I just saw your post, and it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your very gracious and heartffelt reply. I understand why you could have reacted that way. I am so sorry for your loss, and the pain you are going through. You are a kind and caring person.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Miss Pepsi I'm so sorry for your losses.  We lost my father in law on Sept. 10th to complications from COVID.   So many people have lost loved ones this year.

Handigal's username is @handygal2 .  Hopefully, she will see your post.  Take care!

@Linmo : Thank you for tagging me. I'm so sorry for your loss.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Thank you, she found this post.  My brain is mush, thank you for clarifying.  My husband also died on September 10.  Rough days.

Hugs to all.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Thank you, she found this post.  My brain is mush, thank you for clarifying.  My husband also died on September 10.  Rough days.

Hugs to all.

@Linmo-- just to make sure that she sees your post, @Miss Pepsi 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland