Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mellow Place with a new face!!

[ Edited ]

Very nice Suzie, I'm really-really liking that feeder especially now that I can see the top. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Very nice Suzie, I'm really-really liking that feeder especially now that I can see the top. Mine is a cheapo, and I'd love to get a nice one like that. Maybe I'll check out their website and see if they're still available. Thanks for the picture!

You are more than welcome.   Out of all my feeders this is the one they come too, not m so much the other one, like this, I got at the Wally but it has white flowers on the red.  I got that pic from Wild Birds Unlimited website and they were for sale.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Tucka! You must be around here somewhere because I got the little message that you hearted my post...thanks!

Have a great evening!

Esteemed Contributor

Hey thanks Suzie, I'm going to their website as soon as I leave here. 

I'm signing off for the night~hope you have a good night too.

Honored Contributor

Night, LIG.. don't buy too much!   😉

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Hi, life, now this reply place has changed,Iam not good at change, the other way was so easy and was friendly,I hope they will come on and explain step by step what things mean, like all the stuff in preference,I have figured out a few things ,and I notice some post in mellow are repeated ,also I want the post to be in order,like early first then read till you get to present.also for now when I read your post and i heart it I want you to know that I read it and like it,now getting message that they can't complete this,what? ok I will try and post and see what happens.tucka.

Honored Contributor

We keepin' yur shoes warm for you.

Honored Contributor

"Sunrise" by Rodney Williams

Honored Contributor

mallow, flowers, drop, freshness, grass, nature

Honored Contributor

{Fresh Pineapple Vase}