Honored Contributor

Re: Mellow Place with a new face!!

Cottage in Dorsett, GB

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone,   I hope you are having better luck at navigating this mess than I am.   I have seen changes in the Community Boards before, but this is off the charts user unfriendly.   I would love to know what idiot came up with this format.   Games needs to be on a totally separate forum.   I play now and then, but won't due to the mass confusion on Community Chat.  You can't find anything very easily.  OK  I'll stop ranting for now.  

spring water - Google Search

Esteemed Contributor

Hi guys~ I had no plans of coming back right now, but wanted to jump in with both feet this morning and thank Suzie for starting the thread. I'm going to be taking more of a backseat approach, and enjoying each of your posts and pix's. I can already see it'll be much more of a challenge trying to post pix's...especially since I'm not so computer savvy.

Carolina~ it was rather sad to see the old thread gone, but you know..I sorta had a gut feeling it might not make it and gave it all I could towards the end. However, let's start fresh and carry on with this wonderful new thread, thanks to Suzie! I'm so thankful for her stepping up for meSmiley Happy

Possum~I share your frustration and rantsSmiley Happy But just want to thank you for always thinking of us when posting your beautiful pix's! You're a sweetheart!

To everyone else~ enjoy our new homeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Hi guys~ I had no plans of coming back right now, but wanted to jump in with both feet this morning and thank Suzie for starting the thread. I'm going to be taking more of a backseat approach, and enjoying each of your posts and pix's. I can already see it'll be much more of a challenge trying to post pix's...especially since I'm not so computer savvy.

Carolina~ it was rather sad to see the old thread gone, but you know..I sorta had a gut feeling it might not make it and gave it all I could towards the end. However, let's start fresh and carry on with this wonderful new thread, thanks to Suzie! I'm so thankful for her stepping up for meSmiley Happy

Possum~I share your frustration and rantsSmiley Happy But just want to thank you for always thinking of us when posting your beautiful pix's! You're a sweetheart!

To everyone else~ enjoy our new homeSmiley Happy

LIG, I hope all is well with you.  I know you will be missed here.  I saw you stopped by the Café thread.......thank you!  I'll keep checking to see if and when you post.  Take care and best wishes.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hi orangegarnet (I didn't know there was one!) 

No, I don't think you are my suzieQ but hi anyway. What a pretty nick you have.

Honored Contributor

LIG, you did it!   I am so darn happy to see you take that step!!  I am so hoping they'll get all the bugs straightened up so it will be more like our old forum.  I'd like to add, I personally don't think it was fair to delete our thread when, in fact, older threads weren't.  Webbie or whomever, you might reconsider putting them back as they weren't bothering anyone nor taking up too much space or your time.  Plus you can't change your avatar , the page goes white but I can on my tablet..  Go figure huh?  Bur any who, LIG, big plunge for you being here and no need to watch from afar, that's just silly and not right.. be here with us, upfront and center, GF!!!    That's an order...

Hi to everyone too!  Sorry I wasn't the suzie you were speaking of, judaline, but it's nice to meet you and have you onboard with us.  Thanks about my nick, I love the color orange and my birthstone is garnet plus Tennessee orange is the bestest!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Juda, it's called mandarin orange really... lovely color.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

LIG, in case you check the thread, I just tried, again, to change my avatar with my laptop and it won't let me- most of what I've done has been via my tablet- that is strange.. Come on QVC, fix what needs to be fixed so everyone can add avatars & such.  With my tablet, I browsed to find my image from a file, then saved it, then you have to crop it and save..  Personally I think  it's too many steps..  I post on a Tennessee website and that place isn't anything like what the Q has changed too.  You insert a pic and its inserted.. not like follow breadcrumbs here.  Maybe there's a way to right click, copy and paste a picture in- if anyone can give some advice on doing that via a computer or laptop we'd appreciate it.. 

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

LIG, I was just able to put in an avatar on my laptop, so to your preferences and select avatar and just go from there..  I've been trying since this new place opened ...  thank you, QVC.. 

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

climbing roses