Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: @McDuff, Are Ya On?

[ Edited ]

Good evening, @ECBG!   I hope you're doing well.❤️   Please excuse my dropping in on your thread.   I happened to see it when looking for another one, and I wanted to add the "@" notification here so @MacDUFF will receive it.    The "@ plus name" notifications don't work in the subject line -- they only work if they're typed within the body of the post to create a hyperlink and an alert.   Take care, and have a peaceful evening.

Linn Cove bridge

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo

I didn't think the @ notification worked in the subject line...now I know for sure.  Thanks.

Hi @ECBG!  I'm at work...I pop in and out!  

Hope everyone is having a great day.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Good evening, @ECBG!   I hope you're doing well.❤️   Please excuse my dropping in on your thread.   I happened to see it when looking for another one, and I wanted to add the "@" notification here so @MacDUFF will receive it.    The "@ plus name" notifications don't work in the subject line -- they only work if they're typed within the body of the post to create a hyperlink and an alert.   Take care, and have a peaceful evening.

Linn Cove bridge

@dooBdoo,Thank you.  I greatly needed a kindness today.

Honored Contributor

Hi, @MacDUFF and @ECBG!   You're welcome!

@ECBG,  I'm sorry your day wasn't going well.   I hope today, and each day after this one, will be better. ❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova