Honored Contributor

Good Morning Happy Thursday God Bless good morning thursday thursday quotes good morning quotes happy thursday thursday quote good morning thursday thursday blessings happy thursday quote religious thursday quotes

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

hey all

just check in here.

not much new.

chores done,walk in, sunny but a chill wind

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Wow @mousiegirl  for anyone into owls and tattoos, that owl would make a nice tattoo, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Wow @mousiegirl  for anyone into owls and tattoos, that owl would make a nice tattoo, lol.

@Bird mama   I am hearing owls at night.  Today is 83!  This is going to be a miserable weather year here, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!  I am keeping the pups in today until the there is plenty of shade in their patch, just too hot.  It's beautiful in the shade on days like this, and at least it is dry heat, which is the norm for Ca., though at times, humidity sneaks in, hope this doesn't happen this year.

My knee is still swollen, but am walking fine, but now, it is so itchy, and an area peeled, can't figure this out, lol. I have to be careful of how I scratch, because an area is still pretty numb, am thinking this is protection while what lies underneath is healing.

Honored Contributor

Yea you guys have got it hot in that part of the country and I could see snow tomorrow, lol. @mousiegirl 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Yea you guys have got it hot in that part of the country and I could see snow tomorrow, lol. @mousiegirl 

@Bird mama   We don't have it quite as bad as @Winifred, being in the Southern part makes it hotter more often, I think, but never having lived there, wouldn't really know, b from her descriptions, it sounds hotter, lol.

Snow, love it, but would have to drive three hours to get to it, which we used to do when DD was little, such fun.  It has snowed here maybe three/four times in my life.  It was a miracle, to me, the first time, was barely a teenager, I think, got hit by a neighbor boy with a snowball in the face, ouchie, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Possummink   Is that a honeycomb in the bird's beak?

@mousiegirl 

Mousie,   Yes,  and I have no clue why a raptor would go for a honeycomb.  No clue either as to where he found it and how he got it loose   Usually the combs are pretty secure even when the bees swarm.   When they swarm and set up a comb in a tree or a tree V,  it needs to be secure due to the weight of the swarm and the growing comb.   I am guessing he found it in an old log or old hollow tree.   

Mousie,,  I hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted this from the April thread and moved it here.    

I hope your knee is doing better.   Wonder why the itching is occuring?   Usually that happens when an abrasion happens and the wound is healing and growing new skin to cover the exposed tissue.   Just watch for infection.   

It's chilly here with possible frost tomorrow night   Rain on way,  supposedly arriving in a few hours.