Honored Contributor

Re: May 2020 Back "Fence Chat Time

hey all

busy day for me. many chores.

dh went to grocery store for new dinner for tonight for us. sweet macaroni salad. sounded good sure hope it is good.

ok guys, see all later.

Honored Contributor

Hello all, we sure did get alot of rain yesterday.  On the bright side, everything growing that is green is really green.  My cuisinart toasters were delivered yesterday and I tested mine this morning before the garbage men came by for weekly pickup.

The new toaster is the same shape of the old sunbeam that I tossed away and it did a great job on the eggo waffles I ate for breakfast this morning. Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

hubby saw Dr. this afternoon,all scans were normal!!

repeat In 6 mos.

Honored Contributor

That's great news @Epicurean  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Epicurean  Yea for good results for your DH. Sure hope all health concerns get better. Take care.

Trusted Contributor

thank you ladies. Sure am releaved 

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much happening here.

catching up on all my dvr'ed shows. Have a mess of them

not much else. Chores,walks all done, have dinner in steam oven reheating. Ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today.

as usual, many chores, did morn walk earlier today and somehow i got further behind.

folded laundry , lunch and did my afternoon walk.  Am catching up on  dvr'ed shows, have a mess of them to watch.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Hello all, I did some grocery shopping yesterday and then started to work on the garage addition (yesterday and today).  That was a job I started in 2018 and made decent progress in and then sort of let slide in 2019.

Background for @viva923   I have an attached 2 garage and the only and original owners of the house added an addition to that.  It's where I usually store equipment and tools etc.  My husband pretty much took over that room and I never got around to purging the umpteen boxes after he died.  I always said I'd get to it when I retired, lol.

My sister and I are going to try to get together for Memorial Day and since it's going to be warm, she was thinking we could eat outside.  Rain is in the forecast so I wanted to purge more out of the garage addition, get that new table from home depot and basically tidy the room up. 

I also like to wash down the lawn chairs, convertabench and stuff like that so we don't have any surprise spiders.

Honored Contributor

Well, we had a drizzly day yesterday which put a crimp in what I wanted to do outside.  Guess I'll be working twice as hard outside today.  They're calling for 88 degrees on Memorial Day here.  I hope this is not going to be how the seasons go.  We finally had a real spring last year after a couple of years of going from winter to summer.  I hope the temps here normalize.