Respected Contributor

May 2020 Back "Fence Chat Time

Could not find a May thread - if someone did it toss this.

Really tired so think I shall head for the chair and watch TV for a short while. Hope all had a great day.

Honored Contributor

Re: May 2020 Back "Fence Chat Time

hey all

not much here. been a horrible day, just got reamed out by my daughter because i asked her to do me a favor. you give them money when they ask, you run many errands for them, yet when you ask of them they just scream profanities at you. learn from this yes, never again.

Honored Contributor

Hi Freddie @Winifred   thanks for shoring up the back fence.  Since it's so warm in parts of the country I may as well set up the gazebo and some chairs for us.

Gazebo 2-Tier 10'x10' Outdoor Patio Fully Enclosed Steel Fre ...

Best Choice Products Set of 2 Adjustable Zero Gravity Lounge Chair ...

58" Resin Convert-A-Bench - Assorted Colors at Menards®

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@viva923   I'm so sorry that your daughter treated you like that.  These kids are ingrates Woman Mad 

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a fly by to say good night and see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hey all

woke up to some heavy duty rain. it is overcast,cool,cloudy plain awful again. we get 1 day of sun in the past week back into clouds and rain again. going into some heavy duty cool weather for may. low's in the 40's,  high's in the 50's unbelievable cold for this time of year.

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

Viva923 - I have a granddaughter who sounds a lot like your daughter. She is so vulgar and has - and continues - said horrible things to me. She also steals everything I own. She is ONLY 49. Sure wish her Mom, my only child - was still alive, boy howdy would she put her daughter in her place. Cannot stop her.

Going to be a nice day - supposedly not hot at all but within a couple days it will be in the high 90s. Groan.

Have not even thought about fixing meals yet. May just toss a salad - it is early yet.

Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

I mowed the front yard yesterday and did the back yard today.  It's sunny and nice outside. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The weather here is nice today,but I feel to terrible to go outside and enjoy it.

we went to wegmans the other day to do grocery shopping. Boy was I surprised. It's a huge store with great produce . They had absolutely no meat! A few packages of ground beef,some duck,leg of lamb. Glad I have a freezer stocked up at home. I'm thinking  of stocking up on meat and freezing meals before the fall gets here . Plus  a supply of cleaning products just in case this virus returns next winter.

thinking of Yock, poor woman,it's so sad. 
everyone take care.

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a check in for tonight, quiet here, house still opened up.

see all in the morn