Contributor

MaryBeth Roe interview/video

I found this to be so heartfelt and poignant.  I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did.

https://www.facebook.com/MaryBethRoeQVC/videos/1105646169801720/

Trusted Contributor

Re: MaryBeth Roe interview/video

@summerbreeze44 wrote:

I found this to be so heartfelt and poignant.  I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did.

https://www.facebook.com/MaryBethRoeQVC/videos/1105646169801720/

@summerbreeze44 

Thank you so very much!  I really enjoyed watching it as well.

She seems like such a lovely and good person.

I would love to have coffee with her one day!!

Trusted Contributor

@summerbreeze44   loved the video....thank you for posting...

Valued Contributor

Thanks @summerbreeze44 . I have to admit that I cried when Mary Beth did when talking about finding out her grandbaby was really grandbabies. I am also a grandma to now 3 year old twins (they were my 3rd and 4th grandchildren), totally unexpected for us too and it took me back to when I found out the news as well. She said so much that I could relate to, both in being a mother and a grandmother. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing this.

Respected Contributor

I cried... several times.

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

Thank you...I very much enjoyed watching the video....

Honored Contributor

Sweet!  I'm also a happy grandmother of twins.  I love it, and as hard as I try to concentrate on not getting them mixed up, I still do.  They giggle and correct me. 😁

Valued Contributor

@september wrote:

Sweet!  I'm also a happy grandmother of twins.  I love it, and as hard as I try to concentrate on not getting them mixed up, I still do.  They giggle and correct me. 😁

@september, at least they correct you! For awhile, one of my granddaughter's decided she liked her sister's name better so they both would say they were the same name. They are identical but there are days we can tell them apart very easily and other days we have to really study them to tell. They sure are fun though!

Honored Contributor

I cried ....2x. Sweet video.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for this lovely video interview with Mary Beth. Have watched Mary Beth since her first day on air with QVC, watched her grow, have a family and she by far has been the most gracious and professional host that QVC ever presented to the public.  She is a wonderful woman and am so pleased to see her happiness.  It was very touching!