Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Mary is GF so when she has to taste something they have to get another host on. Mary talks about the product but can't taste it.

I would assume, from the myriad of weekly whines about hosts tasting food, that not tasting the food woud please more people than tasting. If you you require "mmmmms" and Yummy Faces in order to buy, I'd say you're in the minority.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Mary! i just wanted to say how much i absolutely LOVE AND ADORE YOU!  YOU, my dear, are the sunshine of the network!  a true angel with the brightest light that illuminates my mood! i just wanted to thank you for keeping me company when i feel alone.   your beautiful smile and genuiune persona is truly a gift and your humor and sweet and funny approach is infectious!  thank you QVC for bringing this light to your brand!

Trusted Contributor

@leelee8 wrote:

Mary! i just wanted to say how much i absolutely LOVE AND ADORE YOU!  YOU, my dear, are the sunshine of the network!  a true angel with the brightest light that illuminates my mood! i just wanted to thank you for keeping me company when i feel alone.   your beautiful smile and genuiune persona is truly a gift and your humor and sweet and funny approach is infectious!  thank you QVC for bringing this light to your brand!

BRAVA! I totally agree with you ~😀👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Mary is THE best and such a delight to watch!! Have loved her from the start of her career on the pit stops she made on ITKWD. 

⚓️
Valued Contributor

I agree.  Mary is such a joy to watch.  I try not to miss any programs where she is the host.  I love her In The Kitchen With Mary - so much fun.  I don't feel she mimics David, she is her own person.  The Q did good on this one.

Respected Contributor

What does GF mean?

Trusted Contributor

@insomniac2

Gluten free.

Respected Contributor

BirdieGal, thanks for the clarification. I am so often out of step!

New Contributor

DLM3,  perhaps you should stop listening, reading, watching, etc?  Why be so negative. There is nothing about Mary that indicates she's "trying to be like David". She's her own person. 

New Contributor

And your point is?

Respected Contributor

@leelee8 wrote:

@leelee8  Well said...she is a delight!