Honored Contributor

Welcome Friends old and new to the Bird's Nest for March. 

Saint Patricks Day Card Funny Bird Stock Illustration 1286854633 |  Shutterstock

Saint Patrick's Day bird | St patricks day cards, St patrick, St patricks  day

Among the trees is a bird's nest,

and in the nest her three eggs rest,

and in each egg, Hush, you'll be heard!

There lies asleep A tiny bird.

Written by H.N. Bialik

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: March 2023 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

These were shared by Mary Kay @possummink 

May be an image of bird, outdoors and text that says 'Happy Wednesday Posted The skylark's aream March 1'

May be an image of flower and text

Honored Contributor

31 Quotes About March: The Month of Expectations - Holidappy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

JOSE TRUJILLO Oil Painting IMPRESSIONISM Collectible ORIGINAL Cup Bird ...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Bird March

Honored Contributor

I forgot to link this thread in the February thread. Sorry about that.

This is what Viva added today

‎03-01-2023 11:39 AM

hey all

brilliant sunshine this morn. had a very frosty sunrise today even had some fog roll in very frosty morn till full sun came up.

did chores as best as I could do them. did my morn walk,what little there was of it.

not much else. later guys.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of food and text that says 'Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar Au FEBRUARY Revoir hello Bonjour MARCH'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird

@Bird mama 

Bernie,  Thank you for our March home/perch and for moving some of the graphics I left on the February thread.   

Kind of like a normal March day here but not as windy as yesterday.  We are supposed to have a very wet storm system moving in tomorrow and lasting into Friday.  Not sure if snowflakes are still in the forecast for Friday.    My beautiful little snowdrop flowers are blooming like there's no tomorrow.  One of my favorites and I hope to separate some of the clumps to start new ones, closer to the house, where I can see them from the windows.  

Birds are eating me out of house and home with the help of the furry rats, squirrels.  I counted 13 on the driveway last evening, just in one feeding area on the driveway.  I am so tired of their bullying tactics with my birds, and wish I could make just one hanging feeder 'squirrel free'.   I have tried so many things to no avail.   Might have to invest in hot pepper treated bird seed.  It's so expensive though.  

Wishing all of our friends here a peaceful, happy, healthy March.  God bless!   🙏🌼🌞🌸🌳🌿🌹🥀🍀🥰

Honored Contributor