Honored Contributor

Welcome friends old and new to the Bird's Nest for March 2022.

Top 25 Wild Bird Photographs of the Week: Blue - Wild Bird Revolution

Among the trees is a bird's nest,

and in the nest her three eggs rest,

and in each egg, Hush, you'll be heard!

There lies asleep A tiny bird.

Written by H.N. Bialik

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

St patricks day clip art pictures free

Honored Contributor

Thank your for the lovely pictures @meallen616 

Mary Kay @possummink added this for March

May be an image of flower and text

and @viva923  posted this

hey all

sheet day did hang out sheets/blankets/bathrobes,the heavy stuff. no sun today but semi windy so hope all the stuff dries. did only 2 small loads in dryer today. this morn when i got sheets out it was only 30 degrees sheet froze on the lines. 

did normal chores,did morn walk,not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

thanks birdmama for getting me into march nest.

Trusted Contributor

So darn glad Feb. is over with. Seems like spring is almost here. My Lenten roses are starting to bloom and my daffodils are up,not blooming yet. Been busy . Got a new mattress pad,so stripped the bed and got everything washed. Even cleaned out my drawers in the kitchen. Hope to do guest bedroom by next week. Have a six month check up W/doctor this week. Had to call my pain dr. as if I take my pain meds at night it keeps me awake,but so does the pain. He's goin to try a new muscle relaxer at night to helpmeet sleep. I don't want to be knocked out,I just want to sleep for more than two hours at a time.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not a great deal new here

clothes all hung outside today, sunny with a gentle wind.

not to much else. made up tuna fish dinner for tonight. have to find food ideas with fish as main ingredient for lent.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here

did normal chores

did morn walk

sunny with gentle breeze. have all clothes on lines outside

made up tuna fish for dinner tonight. not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Epi @Epicurean   I would rather pull an all-nighter than have broken sleep so I understand what you're saying.  I hope the muscle relaxer works for you.

Honored Contributor

It was in the mid 40's yesterday and I'd swear the dampness in the air from the melting snow made me even colder inside of the house.  It was sunny this morning and I did my grocery shopping really quick.  It was kind of an expensive trip since I bought Kaytee wild finch food which I mix with Presto's finch/canary food (she is a sparrow after all) and a bag of sunflower hearts.  Also bought a large 12 double roll package of bounty essential paper towel.  That alone racked up $45 of the overall bill.  I'd rather have it in the house then scramble later.  Also expecting a chewy order - 3 bags of kaytee fiesta finch and 3 bags of quiko exotic egg food.  

I warned my sister yesterday that it was Ash Wednesday today and she needed to avoid eating meat.  She told me she thawed chicken and it's on the menu - I told her she's going to hel* Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

hey all\

not much here today

did normal stuff around the house

did morn walk

good stiff north wind,hung out all the wash this morn, my umbrella lines are just twirling round & round

ok guys later