Honored Contributor

Sandhill Crane in Wisconsin

Sandhill Crane back in Wisconsin a bit too early???  Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Love the pictures of the Camels. Did I ever tell you all I rode in a Camel race way back when at the Indio Date Festival. And won!. Those creatures are super independent however. We had no reins and just held on to what ever way they wanted to go. And by the way their turns are acute right angels. Ain't going to say where and how much I was bruised - what an experience. Did it once, never again. My crew from work signed me up for that. LOL. That is a great Fair however.

Weather was miserable yesterday. Never got to 80 and the sun never got out.

BArely had any sleep - poor Ricky had a troublesome day yesterday and worse night - he did not get to sleep until after midnight. Poor little guy.

Have a great day one and all.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred  a camel race????  You are full of surprises Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I was feeling pretty rough yesterday.  Headache, aches and pains and low grade fever.  Don't know where I picked up whatever this is however I'm feeling a wee bit better this morning.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Suzy zoo

Bernie,   Sorry you are feeling bad.  Kinda sounds like the flu trying to get hold of you.  I hope you can kick it out of the door soon.   Get rest and of course, my remedy,  Chicken soup with rice.   I don't know why but whenever I feel 'off'  I open a can of Campbells Chichen with Wild Rice soup and just sip it and it seems to help me.  I keep several cans on hand here in FL and many cans of it at home.  

Feel better soon, my Friend.  Stay warm and safe with all that cold weather and snow.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor