Respected Contributor

@Bird mamaIt is a hard situation when you want to help as I know you are such a loving and caring woman. I hope for the best and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayersHeart

Honored Contributor

Explore the Cyber Coast at FtPrintMedia.com   #surf #scuba #adventure

Honored Contributor

Blue + orange sunset.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird

Respected Contributor

@possumminkwrote:

@possummink

This is so cute!   I love seeing the pics. that you post!

Respected Contributor

Re: March 2018 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

We are finally settling in at our new home. Most all the boxes that were for the living floor have been emptied.  Phew.....that's for now.  We are still bring "stuff" from the former house on a daily basis.  As I think I said before our basement is anothr story.  You can't move down there and it will have to remain that way for a while.  DH and I are exhausted!  We now are starting to get the old house ready to sell.  Right now that is our top priority. 

We put up a couple of bird feeders and so far nothing.  I guess they have to find them.  We have been notified that the bears are out early this year because of the warm spell we had.  We might be taking them in!

Tomorrow we are expecting another snow storm.  This one is going to last for 24 hours and we are suppose to  get 14 in. of snow.  I will be very happy not to see DH out there snow blowing and shoveling.  WE will have to go over to the old house to do it all on Friday once the storm is over.

We definitely made the move at the right time as the weather was very warm that day and there was no snow on the ground. 

I hope that everyone is well.  Stay safe!!!

Edited to say:

Yesterday we spent over 2 1/2 hours at the Motor Vehicle.  I need to renew my license and also we both had to change our address.  Everyone was hacking and coughing in the room.  Since I have a compromised immune system I am afraid to go anywhere because of the flu going around.  keeping my fingers crossed that we do not catch it.

Respected Contributor

Possum, you have some great pictures posted - love them.

Ahhh, anxiety and whatever in small children is nerve wracking for sure. Am dealing with that in Ricky and it is exhausting and it breaks my heart to see him suffer - and you KNOW he is suffering. Fixing it is very difficult. Have had Ricky attending sessions at the County's Mental health/behavior facility. Sometimes I think it is working super good and other times I think it is doing no good but am not giving up. We are trying different things. But the bottom line is some of their problems cannot be ignored - especially when it comes to how their future years may be. Heartbreaking indeed.

Birds are eating me out of house and home - still not a lot here but they are emptying the feeders - out back I think more is on the ground than in their belly's. LOL. Some bigger birds visit out back and they do make a mess.

Emptying out moving containers and putting stuff up is a BIG JOB. While Dad was in the military we sure did that a lot and while I always the moves after settling in I do remember how much work was involved.

Have a great day one and all.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Guess What Day It Is. Yep Hump Day!

Honored Contributor

(1) FeederWatch Cam (@FeederWatchCam) | Twitter

Picture from a feeder camera in upper New York state.  Perfect timing to get the Red Winged Blackbird's beautiful wing markings.  Great shot!!