Trusted Contributor

Re: March 2017 - Lucky Spring at the Bird's Nest

Winnifred news:

Freddie is in the hospital.   They admitted her after her appointment Friday.  She, of course, drove herself there.  

I actually talked with her and she was her feisty self.  She is going to have a bronchoscope tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer for her.   They think the spots on her lungs may be cancer but that has not been determined yet.   She is hoping to go home after that test.  

Ricky and Leah, the great great grandchildren, are with Freddies friend, Sherrie.    

Thank goodness she is being cared for. She's getting bored and that is a good sign from her.    If I hear more, I ll let you know.  

Honored Contributor

@possummink

@CLEM

@mousiegirl

@luvsbulldogs

Girls, we need to get our prayers going.  See Betty's post ^^^^^^^^^^

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@possummink

@CLEM

@mousiegirl

@luvsbulldogs

Girls, we need to get our prayers going.  See Betty's post ^^^^^^^^^^

@Bird mama  Yes, I just saw it a few minutes ago.  

Honored Contributor

⚜ Romantique Rose ⚜:

Thanks Betty for letting us know about Winifred.   I have been more worried ever since she mentioned a spot on her lungs and a scan.  Kind of a tip off.   I have been concerned about her and her carrying such a darn heavy load while most of those living there sit on their rumps and don't help her out.  I hate to be mean, but I'd kick them out and let them see what they had but were too ?? to notice or help.  

I'm glad her friend has the two little ones.   Winifred's been in my prayers for some time now and I'll just have to up the urgency to God, though I know He knows and will watch over her. Heart  I just want him to put His Loving Beautiful Hands on her and heal her.   She's a valued friend of mine, though we've never met in person.  I'd love to be her neighbor. she's such a good person.Heart  

Bernie,  got the prayers going on up to Heaven a bit more and a bit faster.   I hope someone is there at the hospital for Winifred, family or friends. 

Honored Contributor

Bunny and cat :):

Trusted Contributor

When I called her, her brother and his wife were there.  She also mentioned some people from church had been there.  I asked her to please give her brother my email or phone number and have him let us know if she gets in trouble again.  

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

While I await news about Freddie (I can't stand waiting incidentally, lol) I thought I would post a pic of the Brahman Chicken. 

Someone posted a video (Pet Lovers Forum) that apparently went viral of this rather large chicken.  I guess I never realized how tall this breed of chicken is. 

Given how aggressive my Grayson can be and seeing as I consider a pigeon and relative of the chicken twice removed, I wouldn't want this Brahman ticked off at me.

Image result for brahman chicken

I don't think this one is full grown

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@possummink  My middle sister - my movie buddy - wanted to see this film from the first time she saw the coming attraction.  I enjoyed Emma.  I enjoyed the animated household items - candle stick, feather duster, etc. The 100% CGI beast?  Ummm, I might have been studying the CGI too hard, rofl.  

I paid $5 to see it so I have nothing to gripe about.

@Bird mama

Thanks for the heads up on the movie.  It is on my list and sounds like a good one!

Respected Contributor

@yock wrote:

Winnifred news:

Freddie is in the hospital.   They admitted her after her appointment Friday.  She, of course, drove herself there.  

I actually talked with her and she was her feisty self.  She is going to have a bronchoscope tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer for her.   They think the spots on her lungs may be cancer but that has not been determined yet.   She is hoping to go home after that test.  

Ricky and Leah, the great great grandchildren, are with Freddies friend, Sherrie.    

Thank goodness she is being cared for. She's getting bored and that is a good sign from her.    If I hear more, I ll let you know.  

@yock

Thank you so much for letting us know about Winifred!  We have been worried about her.  I am glad to hear that she is getting taken care of in the hospital so that they can get a complete diagnosis.  She is in my thoughts and prayers!  Thanks again.