Re: March 2017 - Lucky Spring at the Bird's Nest

Peek a boo!:

Honored Contributor

As I See It:

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday to all!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Is Winter Over Yet ?:

?????????????????????Cat Very Happy

@possummink I think this little fellow has had enough......snow maybe?Cat LOL

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles

@possummink

Five will get me ten, the sparrow suspects seed or food under the snow and is looking for it.

I'm usually good with clearing snow on the patio at the crack of dawn for my birds.  They are so conditioned to know where the food is located that if I don't get there first, they will go diving under snow to find the seed.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and watching 'White Collar' on ION TV.  Presto has been flying in and out of the office (I have a small TV in here) and she is in a playful mood :-)

I'm thinking of making a run to Target to see if a scarf I spotted 2 weeks ago is still there.  I should have bought it at the time - I mistakenly assumed all Target stores carried the same thing.  The store nearest me didn't have it when I checked.

Other than that and aside from laundry, etc, it should be a quiet day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles

Thanks Puddles!  We are preparing for a Blizzard/Nor'Easter coming this Tues.  Expecting 2 feet of snow in our area! 

They said on our local TV station that the bears and their cubs are out and with this snow coming they will probably hit or take our bird feeders with them.  Don't want to take them in with the snow coming so we will have to tqke our chances and hope that all goes well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs  All decor is down, and now am reorganizing everything into plastic bins, easier to carry and see through.so the mess is in the living room.  I am decorating for Spring now, in the kitchen, almost done.

The weather today is gorgeous, so DH and I spent the day in the garden, he planting blackberries, me weeding/pruning.  I hope to plant some vege seeds tomorrow, in grow bags.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday bird gifs