Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Bird mama @possummink  I havn't seen a post by Winifred in a few days, hope she is okay.  She had mentioned she might be coming down with something, and her COPD.

You are right Mousie,  Winifred hasn't posted on the March thread yet.  I'm going to see if she's posted on the February thread since March started, and also what the last date of her posting there.   I haven't checked the Back Fence thread though.  

Honored Contributor

@possummink

@mousiegirl

Girls, Freddie posted this at the Back Fence on Tuesday.

I see I had best get up early if I ever want to start this thread again. LOL.

Won's say much as I am really upset - I backed out of my driveway late yesterday afternoon and nailed the car parked behind my driveway. People on the south of me now have four cars and they REFUSE to park any of them inside where everyone always has parked there. I have tried to miss them but yesterday I did not. Long story short the guy got really smart mouth with me and said he has the right and all who now live at his home, have the right to park anywhere on the street. He is technically correct but this is a little narrow one block long street - not much room out there. So he did say he would have everyone park closer to his fence - not enough room and this morning there is one car out there where my garbage cans go - ONLY place I can put them. I had to ask them about two weeks ago to please not park there on garbage days - they didn't - they parked behind my driveway. The car I nailed only has a bit of damage - yes I called my insurance company - but the rear drivers side and bumber on my car is going to be costly to fix,. Sigh. A young couple with a toddler moved in - they now have two additional roomers over there. His reason for no longer parking in the yard is he goes to work early and if they park inside he has to watch out for their dog, open and close the gate and has awakened their toddler so he will not do it. He is stupid as the problem is still his - people who lived their before him ALWAYS parked inside, they had four cars, dog and a toddler. They managed with no problems and the son in law went to work at 1 in the morning - they managed.

Have a good day everyone.

@Winifred

Hey Freddie, we miss you.  Are you doing okay hon?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

If you keep in mind that I was taking these pics through windows,lol.......

Robins in the front of my house

IMG_0738.JPG

Honored Contributor

IMG_0740.JPG

Honored Contributor

Back patio this morning - had to crop out some sparrows due to size

IMG_0743.JPG

Honored Contributor

@possummink

To answer your question, my house is usually not Robin central.  Sure they come and go but never that many in one place at the same time.

I do have some shrubbie things (have no idea what the name is - not evergreens though, more leafy) that had some old berries on them.  Maybe they are after the fruit?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

If you keep in mind that I was taking these pics through windows,lol.......

Robins in the front of my house

IMG_0738.JPG

@Bird mama  These are some chubby Robins, must be eating well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Thanks, birdmama.  Winifred should call the police if they are blocking her property and/or impeding on her free movement, etc.  My Mother's neighbor's adult girls would park on/and in front of her driveway, the nerve of them.  She had to keep complaining and eventually, they complied.  I think she had to call the police once so she could get out of her driveway.  Some people are so rude and inconsiderate.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Without trying to come across like a stalker - I noticed that Freddie also had an issue posting in the kitchen forum yesterday.  Sometimes the forums are fussy.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@mousiegirl

Without trying to come across like a stalker - I noticed that Freddie also had an issue posting in the kitchen forum yesterday.  Sometimes the forums are fussy.

@Bird mama  I was looking in the Feb Kitchen thread thinking it was the March.  I read that daily, so see now that she posted in the March five minutes ago.