Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Man in Denny's Does an Amazing Thing

Thanks for sharing this feel good article.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing this article. What a wonderful thing this young man did for others (and himself) Smiley Happy I love Utah and miss living there as well as my friends❤️
Trusted Contributor

This man is truly generous!  I hope he finds solace in the memories of his loved ones and that has friends that will become his family.  Thank you for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

What an incredibly generous and loving gesture!!! This man sounds like he's in a lot of pain!! I hope somebody recognizes his picture and reaches out to him!! I hope someone pays it forward!! It would be nice!!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ@Zernia Rose I also hope he finds someone to fill the void in his life.  He looks so lost, yet he found it within himself to help others.  I wish him love.

Trusted Contributor

What a special person he is...the lady who got the large tip and prayed for help was especially blessed.  God Bless Him for being so giving.  I'm sure he didn't realize what an impact he had on them.

Thanks for sharing that story.  Wish there were more people like him.

Pay it Forward..

Honored Contributor

He deserves to get a wee prayer from all that read this. That he will be blessed with loving people around him once again. It's a beautiful story Heart

Frequent Contributor

I remember one Christmas how down I was feeling and had heard that people in line at McDonald's were paying for the people behind them, so I decided to pay and kept going around in line for at least seven times so I could continue paying for the person behind me. It made me feel so good to do something nice for others, the people at the window thought I was crazy.

Respected Contributor

@KateE wrote:

I remember one Christmas how down I was feeling and had heard that people in line at McDonald's were paying for the people behind them, so I decided to pay and kept going around in line for at least seven times so I could continue paying for the person behind me. It made me feel so good to do something nice for others, the people at the window thought I was crazy.

The people at the window were probably confused and not used to seeing someone "pay it forward."  God bless you👼