Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried the Mama Mancini's Meatballs. I looked for reviews but couldnot find any. Thank You

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mama Mancini's Meatballs

Bought them at Sam's Club they were on sale too..  Did not care for them, mine are better, but when you have no time these will do in a pinch.  Hope that helps.  Try them though, everyone has different tastes.

Respected Contributor

Tried something like that, but did not care for them. Prefer to make my own.

Trusted Contributor

We had the beef. We all like them, just wish there was more sauce. The sauce was good also. I have never had homemade.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never eat meat balls that are sold on TV or frozen from the supermarket...... if I don't know what kind of beef is used then I will not eat them .... besides meat balls are so easy to make why eat something factory made?

Esteemed Contributor

I worry what is in stuff made of 'mystery meat'......

Super Contributor

QVC has been selling these balls for years. Buyer beware when all reviews have vanished! There's a reason for that. I don't know why they continue to sell them. They are terrible!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I worry what is in stuff made of 'mystery meat'......

In my house we call them fake meatballs, just like the kind they serve in some restaurants.

Honored Contributor

Every time these are on, there is huge discussion here about them.  Unless the very many bad reviews have all disappeared, there have been MANY who've tried them and said these are bad, very bad.  The meatballs are the size of your head - WAY too big.  The sauce is very unflavorful and very watery and you don't get very much of it at all.  They package way too many in one bag so you're forced to thaw out wasy to many all at once.  It's wasteful. 

These meatballs are awful to say the least.  Waste of money.

Respected Contributor

Never tried them; have seen them at regular supermarket.

Tried Trader Joe's frozen meatballs ( nice small size ) while snowbirding.  Used my own sauce.  Meatballs were very good...but not as good as homemade, of course !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill