Honored Contributor

Re: Making changes in my life - Part II

@hoosieroriginal

Yes, that IS Mrs. K.

I found out today that there are two actresses who played her role. Cat Surprised

Here is the other one-

Image result for mrs. kravitz  + sandra gould

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

Is this your neighbor?Cat Wink

Image result for mrs. kravitz animated gifLola!! Do so enjoy your posts!!💜

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

Yes, that IS Mrs. K.

I found out today that there are two actresses who played her role. Cat Surprised

Here is the other one-

Image result for mrs. kravitz  + sandra gould

@lolakimono - my personal favorite was the first one - she was like a female Don Knotts!  Great comedic timing!

Occasional Contributor

I am an EXTREMELY private person and would absolutely resent anyone bothering me.  That's just the way I roll.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal ~ It's not easy going against the grain...most often it is what it is, and you are who you are.  Can't change a leopard's spots.  That goes for me, too!😊

Respected Contributor

When it comes to something like that....I vote for do it when you feel like it, ignore it when you don't feel like it!

And I'm with the others who said it was nice that your neighbor checked on you....it's good when people show they care!

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal....could you put some wild flower seeds in your side yard?  Then maybe you would not have to mow that area?

Some days I think I'm gonna let some things go, it seems like I clean or garden  A LOT...but honestly I do enjoy it! 

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@hoosieroriginal....could you put some wild flower seeds in your side yard?  Then maybe you would not have to mow that area?

Some days I think I'm gonna let some things go, it seems like I clean or garden  A LOT...but honestly I do enjoy it! 

@Mom2Dogs - I actually have thought of that but the grass in that area is pretty thick.  I do enjoy it too, I think I have just worn myself out lately doing projects and was not looking forward to having to mow too.  I'm snapping myself out of it - it really does look pretty when it is all mowed.   

Honored Contributor

@pennstatediva wrote:

I am an EXTREMELY private person and would absolutely resent anyone bothering me.  That's just the way I roll.

Luckily, I live in a neighborhood if someone thinks my yard needs mowed, they mow it themselves.

It's very much appreciated.    But just the front, I still handle the back.

Honored Contributor

We hired a service because everyone around here has a manicured lawn. My husband hates mowing it and I can't so it is a necessary expense. If a neighbor asked me about it, I wouldn't particularly like it. You have a lot of patience.