Honored Contributor

Making a trip to Costco today

Is there anything I can pick up for you?  Let me Know!

Here is my shopping list today:

Frozen salmon

Hummus

Avocado

Parmesan cheese

T. Paper

P Towel

And any goodies I see off the list!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Making a trip to Costco today

Here are the staples I purchase at Costco:

Always:  fresh organic produce. (always lettuce, carrots)...what ever else is available as I save a bunch on their organic produce

As needed basis:  seeds (chia/hemp), nuts, Dave's bread, frozen organic broccoli, frozen bags of organic fruit, organic maple syrup, avocados, Epsom salts, pineapple, hummus

I could look at a receipt and tell if it is mine...I tend to buy the same items.

Have fun,,,,,gotta love Costco!

Honored Contributor

Frozen pot stickers USA made

Mango slices in a jar (liquid is very sweet, but the slices are a nice addition to smoothies and salads)

Organic black beans (they have canned AND dry)

Naan bread (WONDERFUL!)

Organic frozen veggies

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   Oh, I forgot .....I also buy the mangos in the jar.  (Not only are the mangos yummy but the jar is really beautiful).  I also buy their organic beans - pinto and black...they no longer carry the organic kidney at Costco so I buy at TJs.  When it is available, I purchase their refrigerated lemon rice and curry (both vegan) to go with the delicious Nan....treat time! 

Esteemed Contributor

And you always find more than your list! 🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

pizza and 1 of the rotisserie chickens.👍😋

Honored Contributor

Pot stickers baffle me @Sooner   only because I don't know how to cook them, fix them, what to have with them - I guess you can say I know nothing about these little things.  I'd love to try them, DH & I have seen big bags of frozen at one of our kroger stores.

Can you help a girl out here in understanding pot stickers? Thx.

Honored Contributor

Laundry detergent,dishwasher s and regular dish soap.We always buy eggs,butter and cheese too.I like their balsamic vinegar the best.I also like  to have their frozen battered cod on hand to oven bake or air fry when I need a cooking break....lasagna is really good too.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Here are the staples I purchase at Costco:

Always:  fresh organic produce. (always lettuce, carrots)...what ever else is available as I save a bunch on their organic produce

As needed basis:  seeds (chia/hemp), nuts, Dave's bread, frozen organic broccoli, frozen bags of organic fruit, organic maple syrup, avocados, Epsom salts, pineapple, hummus

I could look at a receipt and tell if it is mine...I tend to buy the same items.

Have fun,,,,,gotta love Costco!

@phoenixbrd.  I wonder what would make maple syrup organic?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden - no chicken!?

Sometimes we will stop for a quick, cheap lunch and people watch.

Almost every cart has a chicken, paper towels, toilet paper, bottled water and milk.

Last time we were there I noticed that they went back to those weird shaped, hard to handle containers for the milk.