Respected Contributor

Re: Making a trip to Costco today

I love the Kirkland ground Colombian coffee.  A 3 lb. can is under $10 and makes great coffee.

The bananas are not always green.  Lately they have been too yellow.  I think it depends on now warm the weather is.

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

And you always find more than your list! 🤣🤣🤣

@godi 

That is exactly why my husband does not like to take me to Costco (he does the Costco & grocery shopping)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

I love the Kirkland ground Colombian coffee.  A 3 lb. can is under $10 and makes great coffee.

The bananas are not always green.  Lately they have been too yellow.  I think it depends on now warm the weather is.

Their coffee is really good. We've been buying it for years. The Kirkland brand offers excellent products.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@SeaMaidenForgot to pick up the little heads of Romaine lettuce.  They are wonderful -- no waste on them, unlike the bigger heads.  5 or 6 in a pack about $5.  And one more thing.  I picked up a bag of a snack items called cheese flavored "Hippeas".  Think that was the name.  Organic and gluten free and absolutely delicious.  These snacks are made from chick peas and you would never know it.  Taste just like traditional Cheese Doodles.  So if you can add those 2 items to your list, I'd appreciate it.  I'll pay you when I see you.   

Darn @coffee drinker .....I saw those chick pea goodies and even picked up the bag to  read the label on the package.....would have gotten you a bag had I known it was a fav of yours!🙂

Honored Contributor

I don't buy as much there as I used since I now live alone but I go there about three times a month (it is less than 10 minutes away).

Fresh flowers are always on my list. 
Kerrygold butter.
Kleenex, paper towels, toilet paper.
Laundry detergent, bleach, dish detergent, dishwasher detergent.
Batteries.
Printer paper and ink.
Best Foods mayo.
Rotisserie chicken.
Lemons.

Avocados.
Wheat Thins
Tully's K-cups French Roast.
Parchment paper, foil, plastic wrap.

I know there is more but that is a pretty good list for a single person.  I also use the pharmacy there.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Egg whites

smoked salmon

honey mustard snack mix

******e fat free plain yogurt (qvc censors ROFL)

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Forgot chickpea noodles 🍝 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

Love the street taco's. It has chicken, cheese, lettuce, salsa, and the wraps.

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker 

Are the little heads of Romaine that you mentioned called "Little Gem".   They usually come 6 to a packet and are distributed by Green Giant.  

I love little gem lettuce.  It is so crunchy and a tiny bit 'sweet' .  Not like sugar sweet but ....oh I can't describe it.

One grocery store in Santa Fe has it and I was over the moon when I saw it there.   It is right by our house too so very convenient to run in and get a pack.  I eat a lot more salad since I discovered little gem.

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal   Another thing about that lettuce is that it lasts -- doesn't get "funky" after a few days like other lettuces.