Honored Contributor

How about drinking straight from a ½ gallon pop bottle................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I can't wait to go out to a nice restaurant again!  I go out with girlfriends a lot for both lunch & dinner since DH has many health problems which keeps him from enjoying the restaurant experience.

There are so many wonderful restaurants near me I miss them and going into summer the outdoor ambiance at many.

I wonder when this is all over how many will survive?

@haddon9   We usually eat out at least twice a week and maybe one lunch out w/ a girlfriend. Our town is small with more privately owned restaurants than chain ones. I hope they'll be waiting for me when this is over. 

Honored Contributor

I've been pre-treating many of our tops because snacking from our living room chairs has become too common. Today, we sat at the table for a full Easter meal.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   Haven't done that yet, but am liking those big Solo cups. I know they are not recyclable. I wash them out. They just remind me of fraternity party days. 🍷🍻🍾🥃

Honored Contributor

Nothing has changed for us other than being more conscious about wiping things down.... or wear a mask etc to stave off the virus.  We eat the same. Never eat  out...do not eat junk food...only went shopping once a week and stay home before all this happened. So really nothing else has changed. 

I will be less friendly after this is over...I will wear a mask etc  now when out probably for now on.  

It will be a new world. Do not expect it to go  back to the way it was.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   Haven't done that yet, but am liking those big Solo cups. I know they are not recyclable. I wash them out. They just remind me of fraternity party days. 🍷🍻🍾🥃

@Shanus     OOOOO.........that reminded me of one REALLY bad New Year's Eve frat party..........the guys were throwing the girls (fully clothed) into an indoor swimming pool.    It was about 10 below in Chicago.........and I managed to escape before they caught me....  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus     OOOOO.........that reminded me of one REALLY bad New Year's Eve frat party..........the guys were throwing the girls (fully clothed) into an indoor swimming pool.    It was about 10 below in Chicago.........and I managed to escape before they caught me....  di

@Desertdi   Sounds like you ran too fast!! Lol

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   Sounds like you ran too fast!! Lol

@Shanus                               !

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Love your post, pretty much describes our life right now! Picking up groceries 1-2 a week, we both need some hair trimming pretty soon, not brave enough to do that yet, though time will tell! 

we are desperately missing our granddaughters, FaceTime is ok for now, but I may be busting out of here in the next couple of weeks! 
thankfully, no one we know has been sick, or even tested for that matter, thankful we have a very tightly run state right now! 

Super Contributor

@Shanus - DH and I also use TV trays. It does save on extra dishes! Your sense of humor👍💗