Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂 MY COVID BIRTHDAY IS TODAY 🎂

@Shanus @Happy birthday.What a beautiful post you wrote about the importance of family and healthy.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Shanus 

The little special gift from DH - yes --- I do indeed remember teddies and wearing them back in the day!  A gift for the both of you -- LOL!  The 15 lbs that didn't creep on you?  Sadly --- they crept on me!!!  Woman Sad

@AngelPuppy1  The first few weeks of the lockdown, I was eating a lot of things that aren't usually in the house...snack things. Before I knew it, 3 lbs. and then 4lbs. No way was I letting it creep up. All the "stuff" DH sneaked in the house along with the precious TP went in the trash and I was back to fruit/veggie snacking. 

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus @Happy birthday.What a beautiful post you wrote about the importance of family and healthy.

Thank you @dex . Every time I watch the news, I'm reminded how the people we love can be suddenly taken from us. The world's a crazy place now. I fear the virus, violence, you just never know what can happen. I count my blessings and value each day. Stay safe and healthy.