Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂 MY COVID BIRTHDAY IS TODAY 🎂

@Shanus 

Happy belated Birthday!  Sounds like you had a really wonderful day in spite of the stupid virus thing.  We share the same b-day!  I had a good day, also.  DH made it very special.  We are lucky we have such great guys!  I got lots of cards, gifts, flowers and well wishes from various family members and friends --- no in person visits though.  Hopefully, next year we will be able to have our celebration lunch or dinner - outside the home!  Blessings for a wonderful year!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Shanus 

Happy belated Birthday!  Sounds like you had a really wonderful day in spite of the stupid virus thing.  We share the same b-day!  I had a good day, also.  DH made it very special.  We are lucky we have such great guys!  I got lots of cards, gifts, flowers and well wishes from various family members and friends --- no in person visits though.  Hopefully, next year we will be able to have our celebration lunch or dinner - outside the home!  Blessings for a wonderful year!  

@AngelPuppy1   July 20th is a special day for both of us. I hope you enjoyed your day. Happy Belated Birthday to you. DH and I had agreed years ago to not exchange gifts. After my bath last night, there was a pretty little gift bag w/ silver tissue behind my pillow on my side of the bed. Anyone remember "teddies"? They're a little scandalous (!?!?) one piece, barely there, short lace lingerie pj for sleeping. He purchased it in red. I'm thinking the gift was more for him. 😜 *** So happy that COVID 15 (pounds) had not creeped on! 

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like a great day, @Shanus. I hope you have a happy, healthy year ahead.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@happycat wrote:

Sounds like a great day, @Shanus. I hope you have a happy, healthy year ahead.

.@happycat   Thank you for your birthday wishes. Wishing you a healthy year, as well.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!

Strawberry Cake Picture!.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Gorgeous! Yummy. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Gorgeous! Yummy. 

@Shanus I wasn't sure since nthere wasn't a date.  I KNOW no one wants a month of birthdays at once!!!Smiley Happy

(I don't!).Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Did you make it all by yourself?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   Did you make it all by yourself?

@Shanus No, not this one.  I could have being a Foods and Adv Foods teacher.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

The little special gift from DH - yes --- I do indeed remember teddies and wearing them back in the day!  A gift for the both of you -- LOL!  The 15 lbs that didn't creep on you?  Sadly --- they crept on me!!!  Woman Sad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin