Honored Contributor

Re: 🎂 MY COVID BIRTHDAY IS TODAY 🎂

Happy Thursday Birthday to you, too. We'll have a better birthday next year to make up for this dud.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Shanus!!!    Sounds like a lovely day in spite all of the troubles in the world.  There is nothing like family........makes the world a better place.

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @Shanus 

Sounds like you had a wonderful day🌹

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday @Shanus ! 🌹🎉🍰 Your beautiful spirit even in these awful times,  shines through. Sounds like your family made your day very nice for you 😊

Honored Contributor

@Shanus : Happy Birthday ❤️🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🍦🍦🍦💐💐💐💐Southern Bee

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom   Thanks for posting. I'm always grateful for my blessings of family, especially during this awful time. They made my birthday happier than I had imagined.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   Not only a great day but the little granddaughters put a lot of work into making a beautiful cake from scratch...not a box mix. I was very impressed. It was a great surprise. 

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Happy Birthday @Shanus ! 🌹🎉🍰 Your beautiful spirit even in these awful times,  shines through. Sounds like your family made your day very nice for you 😊

@DianeJ2   What a nice thing to say. I try my best to be a positive influence when possible and smile when it seems everything around me is falling to ruin. You can bet, there are plenty of times that my joyful spirit fails me, but that's when my faith kicks in. Thanks again for your birthday wishes. 💕

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Shanus : Happy Birthday ❤️🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🍦🍦🍦💐💐💐💐Southern Bee

@SouthernBee   Wow! Do I see gifts, cake, bouquets and ice cream. Yep, must be my birthday! 💘

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's the best gift in life we can get is enjoying our sweet grandchildren.  

My GD and families, cousins were suppose to come for a long weekend.  That's not happenng☹️☹️☹️so I'm ordering a cute flamingo cake (or I may make it)to blow out the candles with them!

We cancelled our picnic plans much too hot (98+) to hangout on lanai.