Honored Contributor

Re: MY ALMOST 14 YEAR OLD GRANDSON IS SO GREAT!

14-19 year olds are amazing!  That's why I enjoyed teaching!!!

Congrats!  You are one blessed lady!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids,

Lucky you!

https://www.happytuesdayimages.com/images/quotes/english/general/happy-tuesday-emoji-52650-19880.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Brag away, grandmas! My grandson is 24 and all of his life he has had a big heart. When he was in elementary school, he gave one of his schoolmates his quarter for a donut in the school cafeteria because she was crying that she had no money. One of the kids told his mother who called my daughter with the story.

When my other daughter lost a set of twins halfway through her pregnancy, my grandson waited until everyone else left the restaurant where they took my daughter to get her out of the house. Grandson was about 8 or 9 at the time. He sat next to his aunt who was feeling so glum and said, «I am so sorry but I know you will have your baby some day.» Not only was he right about that but he even predicted that the baby would be born on her mother’s birthday,10 days early. To this day, those traits have stayed with him. He now has a lovely girlfriend, graduated from college, and got a good job. And of course, he is handsome and bright (LOL).

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Please keep bragging! My grandchildren are the greatest joys Life can bring!

I unhesitatingly brag about mine, and since I waited SO LONG for them to get here, I consider myself entitled!

Honored Contributor

I LOVE reading stories like this!  

Honored Contributor

It's like when you see something through younger eyes that you can smile in the experience.  Go to a movie with them sometime...read them a book, experience opening packages.  Whole wonderful experience through fresh eyes.  Smiley Very Happy