Honored Contributor

MY ALMOST 14 YEAR OLD GRANDSON IS SO GREAT!

For all the usual reasons, of course (ha ha), but today I was doing my daily checking of my Visa bill online and couldn't figure something out.

I looked and looked and it made no sense.

So I called my grandson who is good at problem solving, read him the info over the phone. He texted me back 5 minutes later with the "solution"!! After he told me, of course it was as plain as the nose on my face!

He is such a sweet boy and such a blessing. I know I'm bragging but that's what grandmas do, huh?

Honored Contributor

Re: MY ALMOST 14 YEAR OLD GRANDSON IS SO GREAT!

He sounds like a smart cookie, brag on Grandma !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Kids are so savvy these days! He sounds like a winner.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld 

I’m jealous. I wish I had a 14-year-old that I could call who could solve my problems!  👍😉😄

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like your grandson is smart, kind, and helpful.  What more could any Grandma want?

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to you and your dear grandson.  We have an 18 year old dgs, a 16 year old dgs and a 14 year old dgd.  We love them to the 🌙 and back & they bring us so much Joy!

Esteemed Contributor

16, 14, 8 and 6 year old grandkids.....i tell them they are the reason i breathe.....

Trusted Contributor

I have a. very special GS, he has been there for me many times, solving problems.

He is 14 also.  What can we say but that we are so proud of them.  He is also a great Hockey player too.

Have to mention my 13 year old GD too,  GM special girl. Soccer champion all the way!!

I have 4 GC and each is so special in so many ways.  So happy they are in my life.

Honored Contributor

Kids are exposed to so much today with technology and access to credit cards.

Honored Contributor

My niece has been my mother's savior when she needs help with her kindle.  She's been helping since she was around 11, she's 16 now.  Even setup her tracfone.