Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Anyone know why we have two threads showing on the front page of Among Friends?

If you've used the 'float' feature, you'll see the same thread twice. One of them will eventually float to the bottom and the other one will always stay at the top. Are you familiar with the 'float' feature? I used it over in Community Chat to keep your Sidewalk Cafe thread at the top for me. 

Thanks, LIG.  I do use the float feature.  I also noticed the Cafe has two threads showing, but had no idea why.  Glad that mystery is solved.Smiley LOL

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Happy Summer Day Graphics

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Vacation_home_cute_cottage

Honored Contributor

cottage, cute, exterior, flowers, house, vintage

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Anyone know why we have two threads showing on the front page of Among Friends?

If you've used the 'float' feature, you'll see the same thread twice. One of them will eventually float to the bottom and the other one will always stay at the top. Are you familiar with the 'float' feature? I used it over in Community Chat to keep your Sidewalk Cafe thread at the top for me. 

Thanks, LIG.  I do use the float feature.  I also noticed the Cafe has two threads showing, but had no idea why.  Glad that mystery is solved.Smiley LOL

Just thought I mention that you can 'unfloat' the threads too. But, I'm sure you knew that.  Happy to help.Heart

Honored Contributor

Refreshing Summer Drinks Recipe Roundup at This Mama Cooks! On a Diet ...

Honored Contributor

... refreshing fun summer drinks, a great giveaway, and some friends

Honored Contributor

Good night! Sweet dreams!

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

For many of us I'm sure our fathers are no longer with us.  For those who have gone to their eternal reward, we miss them and remember the legacy they left us and light this candle in their memory.  With gratitude, let us all remember our dads in our own special way.

Anika,   That is a beautiful photo and thought.   I hope you don't mind that I pinned the photo onto Pinterest,  where I have a Caring in Joy and Sadness board.  

My dadHeart has been Home in Heaven for over 50 years, but I still remember him, his smile, love of life. piano playing and the joy he brought to so many people.  He loved people and as a doctor, brought healing and happiness to lots and lots of folks.  He was such a good man and I wish my children could have known him and felt his love and the same for my grandchildren.Heart

Thank you for this candle and for bringing back some sweet and happy memories of my Dad, bless his heart.Heart  

Honored Contributor

Strawberry Daiquiri Punch - this is non alcoholic and would be perfect for our Summer Tea.