Honored Contributor

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT SUMMER!

[ Edited ]

The Princess in her Cat Seat...

Thanks,  Puddles,   I guess I kind of went overboard with so many photos of summery things,.    Have so many great memories of summer as a kid and so many things I loved.     This is a great thread with great posting friends, Heart

I love the photo above and think the persons who own this kitty really do love her to go to the trouble of strapping her into 'her' car seat,  with a cushion for her,   Treated like a little princess,  Heart    Precious little kitty.

Honored Contributor

Possummink, I'm sure that kitty is as spoiled as Snow White.  She's sitting over here under Ian's feet on her own special pillow.

I know what you mean.  Summer holds a lot of fun memories for me too, so enjoy the thread.  I thought we needed a little change and Much Ado About Summer sounded a little English, don't you think?Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT SUMMER!

[ Edited ]

Hello summer background illustration image_picture free download  450010103_lovepik.com

Welcome Summer~ 

Esteemed Contributor

Puddles, I now see the problems you were having this morning. I've just gone through nearly a dozen pic's trying to get one to post. I kept getting a message that the pic didn't have a URL. It must be this new site, causing all the difficulties. 

Loving the new thread!Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh, LIG, thank you for the delicious lemonade!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Puddles, I now see the problems you were having this morning. I've just gone through nearly a dozen pic's trying to get one to post. I kept getting a message that the pic didn't have a URL. It must be this new site, causing all the difficulties. 

Loving the new thread!Heart

LIG, I'm sorry you had problems posting pictures too.  It was so frustrating!  I hope yours is sorted now.  That's the same message I was getting.

Welcome to our new home.  Hope you'll make yourself at home.

Honored Contributor

Anyone know why we have two threads showing on the front page of Among Friends?

Honored Contributor

For many of us I'm sure our fathers are no longer with us.  For those who have gone to their eternal reward, we miss them and remember the legacy they left us and light this candle in their memory.  With gratitude, let us all remember our dads in our own special way.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Anyone know why we have two threads showing on the front page of Among Friends?

If you've used the 'float' feature, you'll see the same thread twice. One of them will eventually float to the bottom and the other one will always stay at the top. Are you familiar with the 'float' feature? I used it over in Community Chat to keep your Sidewalk Cafe thread at the top for me. 

Honored Contributor

Anika, sadly I never knew my father (he passed when I was 6 weeks old), but today I think of my sibings who knew him well and I pray for our friends here like Dame.

Bless your heart for your message here todayHeart