Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Torpwen

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

july 13

Love all the picture guys.

weather has changed for warmer/ humid pattern we will be in for next several days. My new lawn guy should begin on wednesday this week. lawn looks totally bad. i don't think my last lawn guy actually mowed.

trying to get our morn newspaper delivered to correct address. sat/sun we found our newspaper in my neighbors little park spot. he is gone (deployed-in military), so when dh and i saw the papers in his little spot we both said it must be new delivery driver.  i contacted the newspaper by 3 emails and phone call this morn, to see if the driver can drive 30 feet and put paper in our yard, not neighbors.

OK guys that is it for now, later all.

Super Contributor

Puddles, hope you are doing well and had a great weekend! 

Frau, hope your DD is ok.  Try and stay cool!

Sassy, I love your summers where it cools down at night.  Hope you are doing well!

Hayfield, I do thank you for helping me to see I need to take care of my feet better.  (hugs)

loves, you haven't written about your bronchitis so I hope that means it is gone?

viva, glad the gathering went well. It is a lot of work to get ready for company. 

The heat is unbearable today.  HIgh of 98 with heat index 110.  Yesterday I almost overheated just watering the garden and giving the birds fresh water in the birdbath.  I have to be so careful of heat stroke.   I'm auditng a night class that meets Monday and Wednesday in July from 5 pm to 8:30 pm.  I really don't want to go, but I will. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink  A couple of the "oldies but goodies" photos that never fail to liven up my day.  Hopefully, you all will have a wonderful time at the beach.  Sorta sad that middle DGS has to work, but nice that he will get to see the girls on Friday evening!  I know you love having them there... don't you wish you lived closer all of the time? Smiley Happy  I hope DD's Crohns is under control... maybe getting away to come and see you and going to the beach will settle that CD down!colored beach chairs 2 - Copy.jpgby the beach with hat.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Frau K  hoping that your DD is OK... a five car pile-up sounds terribly awful...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor
Loves, yes it was a violent crash. She was smack in the middle, her car was totaled.
Elegant, today I ran around doing errands and it was so miserable by the time I got home I was too worn out to cook so it was salad and sandwiches.