Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: MOM PASSED PEACEFULLY ON THURSDAY

So very sorry for your loss my prayers are with you.

Respected Contributor

"In the space of letting go, she let it all be.

A small smile came over her face.

A light breeze blew through her.

And the sun and the moon shone forevermore."

Sincere condolences.

God Bless.

Honored Contributor

May your mother's soul rest in peace, Shanus.  I just now read your sad news.

My deepest condolences.

Honored Contributor

Shanus. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I know you were a most excellent daughter to your mother, and you will always have such fond memories of her. We only get one mother and I am glad yours passed on peacefully in her sleep. Take good care of yourself and take all the time you need to to reflect and remember!

We are all here for you! 

Honored Contributor

may she rest in peace and may you find comfort in your cherished memories of her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I've been thinking about you and wondering about your mom.  I'm so sorry for your loss and will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

My heart ​goes out to you, my prayers go out for you, @Shanus, and all who love your mom.   There's a quote that says we can be the things we loved most about the people who now are gone...  I do believe we carry forward the spirit of those we love, ​we hold and honor their place in this world.   We are the memory-keepers and the tellers of their stories  --  I know you will be both of these, and more.    May your beloved mom rest in peace, and may you and your family be comforted, embraced in love and support, and strengthened in the coming days.❤️

"Warm summer sun shine kindly here, 
Warm southern wind blow softly here... 
Rest light, rest light.
Good night, Dear Heart, good night." ~Robert Richardson

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Shanus @So sorry to hear that your mom has passed.I hope that you will one day be able to remember her with a smile and that the tears won’t come as often..Be good to yourself and remember that your mom did not want you to be sad...she will be there in your heart forever.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about the loss you are experiencing in the passing of your mother.  May she rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

May she rest in peace and may you and your family take comfort in knowing she is with God.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18