Valued Contributor

I felt it only right to end my day of posting to send a shout  out to my favorite  poster @@adoreqvc . After a long day of needing  a friend and talking to many  here.I thought i would close in saying, I miss our friend Adore, I hope she is off on  one of her adventures , enriching other lives . I miss her .You all become  friends of the heart, i will remember   you long after your posts..Hugs, Mary

Honored Contributor

Re: MISSING our friend@Adoreqvc

Image result for sending hugs to you images

Respected Contributor

I often think  of Adoreqvc and hope she is having a wonderful time in some fabulous place,eating delicious food. 

If you are reading this...Adoreqvc,you missed here!

Respected Contributor

As far as I know Adore has not posted in months and because of that I am concerned about her. 

Does anyone really know if she is well?

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister I have no idea but she travels a lot so I assumed that is what she is doing. Her menus and knowledge of food fascinated me.  I think of myself as a country bumpkin and her as high society, but my sense is that she would never look down on others who were not as cultured.  A classy lady!

Honored Contributor

This post is an example of my benign OP re: keeping tabs on posters. Some thought that equaled "stalked". It means "keeping track"...remembering in a good way that you haven't heard or seen a post from someone in awhile and are concerned. 

Honored Contributor

Hi, @Keeper of the koi!   I miss @adoreqvc, too.   She was here, last, in December.   I know she made several remarks about travels and other issuses getting in the way of her posting...  I hope she's well and will be here soon to talk with us all!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Is she the lady who said she graduated from college, and none of her family attended her graduation?

I'll never forget that post..........

Honored Contributor

YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Is she the lady who said she graduated from college, and none of her family attended her graduation?

I'll never forget that post..........

@YorkieonmyPillow, that topic doesn't ring a bell, but the description wouldn't be @adoreqvc.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo   Thanks.