Visitor

I just heard that you are leaving and I will miss you.  Thanks for being a good host.Heart

Respected Contributor

@BIGHOPES10: I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about (Jill Bauer). But...you forgot to tell us in your post. Smiley Tongue  By the way, welcome to the boards! 

Trusted Contributor

Are you referring to Jill Bauer? Or is someone else leaving?  Your post is not very clear. I’ll just guess you mean you’ll miss Jill. 

Super Contributor

If this is about Jill I think a LOT of us are going to miss that gal!   Hopefully she will come back as a vendor!  She's the BEST!!

Honored Contributor

If you meant this for Jill Bauer, she isn't going to see it here.  Go to her FB page.

Respected Contributor

If this post is about Jill, I miss her already, too.

Esteemed Contributor

It seems to me that other hosts get all kinds of shows: this closet,that closet, that's cool with this one,work out with that one and on and on. Jill is one of the best hosts and appears to be overlooked.  Maybe she just got fed up.  But maybe she is just ready to be done with it all. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

She announced on FB this week that she has a new FB paged called "Just Jill Bauer" and an Instagram account with the same name. Both are already up and running. 

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

did you mean Jill?  she is one of my very favs and she will be missed!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

Skylark - Jill has hosted Your Home With Jill, for years.