Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Sassy7356 

Beautiful Artisitc and Unique Area RugFeatures:Stain ResistantFade ResistantUse for Residential or Commercial SpacesBeautiful artistic and unique area rugMaterial: Cotton;PolyesterMaterial Details: Construction: Machine MadeTechnique: Power LoomOne-of-a-Kind: NoRemarks/Condition Details: Backing Material: YesBacking Material Details: CottonPrimary Color: PinkPattern: Fringe / Tassel: NoPurposeful Distressing Type: No DistressingHoliday / Occasion: Valentine's DayStyle: Modern & ContemporaryRug S

Thank you so much for starting the new "March Into Spring" thread.  It is beautiful and I know it's in honor of our dear friend, @Puddles.  Heart

@AnikaBrodie Yes, you are right and thank you.  I was glad to do it.  The only thing I added to the front page was Dates to Remember so that if anyone forgot @Puddles birthday it would be easy to find. 

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sassy7356   

Thank you for the beautiful new thread! The pictures make me smile! 
        ☀️💐🌷🌺🌸

@1Snickers Thank you.  I'm happy I could put a smile on your face.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Sun Buenos Dias GIF

@Sassy7356 , Thank you for the March Into Spring thread.  Sending love and hugsHeart

@lulutoby You are welcome - thanks for your kind words.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Sassy7356 , Thank you for creating our new March Into Spring thread. Your pictures are lovely. I know we will all enjoy coming here each day. 

95bea247ea3107782cbd7f8af5822ee3.jpg

@Tissyanne Thank you.  It means a lot to me to receive all the positive feedback.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says '"Then my heart, with pleasure, fills and dances with the daffodils." William Wwordsworth'

@meallen616  @amyb  @just bee   Thanks for visiting.  I hope you join us often.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person, flower and text

Honored Contributor

Re: MARCH INTO SPRING

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 , I hope you are well, my friend. You are missed here, and we would love to hear from you. 

Enjoy your spring. 

a8b36f5466ddc7ef4d9eeb5b1ddf7425.gif

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of ‎text that says '‎Ûا Daffodil wakes in the Spring- Ruus her eyes - Begins Io sing "In the grass I play 5 peep, While olher flowers ane اله asléep!‎'‎

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says 'MARCH March brings breezes, loud and shrill, Το stir the dancing daffodil.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says "It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light. and winter in the shade. Charles Dickens Theat Expectations AnExtraordinaryDay.net"