Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Turn off the news. Go outside. Breathe. We were not meant to carry the burden of the entire world.'

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text that says 'Good Morning today is a beautifuLday'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

hello all

OK guys make sure I see the tuesday summer thread, I always miss it.

really not to much today.

Sassy I am so very sorry to read about your mom, glad her doctor keeps in touch with you. when my mom was found with brain cancer I was  never notified till she passed.don't know whoes choice that was, i was not even living near home i think i was living in philly area anyway, i do not envy your shoes at all those are going to be very hard shoes to wear come saturday, I will be standing tall next to you in spirit. supporting you.

we closed up today, got quite humid and very warm,almost sticky outside.  so fans out of the windows and air is on.

clothes on lines. dh ran to grocery store for bananas not much else.later guys.

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

OK guys make sure I see the tuesday summer thread, I always miss it.

really not to much today.

Sassy I am so very sorry to read about your mom, glad her doctor keeps in touch with you. when my mom was found with brain cancer I was  never notified till she passed.don't know whoes choice that was, i was not even living near home i think i was living in philly area anyway, i do not envy your shoes at all those are going to be very hard shoes to wear come saturday, I will be standing tall next to you in spirit. supporting you.

we closed up today, got quite humid and very warm,almost sticky outside.  so fans out of the windows and air is on.

clothes on lines. dh ran to grocery store for bananas not much else.later guys.

Thank you, @viva923 , for your kind words and support.  

We are to have hot and humid weather here this week.  Our house is closed up.  They are building on new land next door four new homes which is quite loud and dusty and dirty so we are leaving it closed up.  

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of coffee cup and text that says 'HAVE Brew Brew-tiful DAY COFFEE Piki'

It's an ice tea day for me and will be this week and all summer.