Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Tuesday Hugs 🤗 for everyone! Happy Tuesday! Image ctto. Tuesday Quotes Good Morning, Morning Greetings Quotes, Good Morning Inspirational Quotes, Good Morning Friends, Good Morning Messages, Good Morning Wishes, Morning Memes, Morning Hugs, Morning Qoutes

Honored Contributor

Good Morning It's Tuesday

Honored Contributor

Happy Tuesday | Owl pictures, Pet birds, Funny owls

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@hullie I loved seeing YOU - such a beauty you are with such beautiful long hair.  Just last year my hair was that length but medications took over.  I also enjoyed seeing your beach.  I would love to live where you are at.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, All -

We are packed except for two plates, forks, spoons and the clothes that we will be wearing the next few days.  The movers will be here at 9:00 tomorrow.  After they leave we will do a quick clean of this place.  The cleaner that we had lined up has a medical emergency and is off work for awhile.  Thursday we close at 2:00 and then the movers will unload our haul.

Yesterday morning we received a call from the assisted living facility that my Mom lives in and we took off to head that way. 2 1/2 hours goes so slow when you are trying to get somewhere quickly.  We got there and my Mom was severely dehydrated.  She had sat outside on Sunday, in the shade, temps at 90 watching a parade for two hours.  When she woke up yesterday morning she was shaking profusely, couldn't get her legs to work under her, and had a headache and very sore neck.  They had her drinking Gator-Ade when we got there.  She wouldn't go to the hospital until she spoke with Jason.  Once we got there they took her vitals and all were good.  So, we got her to drink another bottle of Gator-Ade and eat some potato chips.  She promised us when we left she would keep drinking more and eating the salty potato chips and Saltines.  We talked to her about 6 hours later and she was doing good.  Her eyesight was bothering her.  

Today, I am doing anything that needs to be washed - sheets, towels and the few clothing items from last Friday.  I plan to pack my suitcase to a point as I will need items tomorrow.

Wishing you all a great day!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'D-Day 6th of June 1944 THE LONGEST DAY Jpon the 6th of June Remember them with pride Men from many nations Fighting together side by side Let us never forget Their bravery and sacrifice We may have our freedom But they paid the pricc'

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of text that says 'we didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"'

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 2 people

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration