Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Hello, June! Juin Ephéméride- Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

hello all

busy day,

released from foot doc today,he pleased with healing

see him when callus on one of toes gets bad to take off the callus.otherwise have at it,get downand boogy.

did grocery shop

told my hair place i had to find a cheaper salon could not afford the expensive cuts, got my hair cut at great clips so every 30 days i have to set up appoint in the morn i need my hair cut. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Matthew5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted in  Dunbar, WV | Art's Flower Shop

Dear @AnikaBrodie,   I pray that God comforts you and your family as you morn the loss of your precious sister.  Please find peace in the loving thoughts and hugs I send to you.  With greatest sympathy, Carol

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

This contains an image of:

Riverlynn is now 4 months old and saw her doctor yesterday.  My daughter took her and the doctor was well pleased with Riverlynn, 12 pounds.  She is going to start having solids or baby food solids, like pears, peaches etc.   She's found her voice as cooing and jabbering is a big part of her day plus grabbing things with her little bitty hands.  She loves to grab and hold on to  fingers, her feet etc.  Lots of fun and cuddles with her.   🤩🥰

Dear @possummink,  I'm happy to see the latest picture of Riverlynn and tickled pink that she got a good check up.  I love hearing their sounds when they have discovered their new talent and the little faces they make.  Enjoy her cuddles and give her some cuddles from me too.  Much love Heart

Honored Contributor

NATIONAL THANK YOU MONTH -January 2024 - National Today

Thank you to all of you dear friends for your prayers and sweet words for my sister.  I'll let you know when I have more information to offer.  

I've caught up on your posts and daily doins and wish that I could respond to each and every one.  I enjoyed all of the beautiful pictures too.  Take care, Love to all!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of grass

Honored Contributor

May be art

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie,  Patricia, My deepest sympathy goes out to you, and your family during this most difficult time. May you all feel the peace, and comfort from our prayers on your behalf. 

Love, Gail

24eb70ab07d7665ca5eaa2bbc83dbf79--never-alone-condolences.jpg