Trusted Contributor

I regularly order from Lovepop cards for special occasions, today I received a catalog and noticed they'd added a lot of new cards to their line-up. Mother's Day and Easter are coming up! I love their Spring cards.

Respected Contributor

I've never bought any, but I received one once.  I knew what it was right away because I saw them on Shark Tank lol.  They're really nice.

Honored Contributor

I've seen them advertised & in person at a kiosk.  They are cute & different!

Honored Contributor

I buy them for special people, and often get them on Amazon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've never purchased them but I do remember seeing them on Shark Tank. Nice idea.

Valued Contributor

Last year I joined one of their survey groups where they were asking customers what other cards they would like to see in the line. I dropped out since I wasn't very creative but still get emails when they add new selections and they have added a lot in the last year. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Lovepop cards

[ Edited ]

@wishmoon   I so enjoy the LovePop cards!  They have a new feature in personalization, you can add a personal photo as well!  Their new flower cards are beautiful!  I have, just, send three Easter cards with the photos I added.  Lovely, touch!

Trusted Contributor

@wishmoon  I have ordered these cards for awhile, and they are so beautiful and unique.

Honored Contributor

I've never ordered from them but I got a catalog in the mail from them yesterday.

The only thing I can think is that they are affiliated with some other place I've ordered from.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I order them when I want to send something very special.Smiley Happy