Esteemed Contributor

What a nice day we had today!! The twins were so cute for their pics.  We just got home now because I offered to baby sit so they could go out to eat for a date - they haven't since their Anniversary and that was in August.  They had a good time and also spent shopping for little things for the twins.

I found some more nice Mother Teresa quotes but she spoke of God so thought it would get deleted here. That's too bad because they were very good.

Everyone have a good evening and blessings upon your Sunday!  God bless you all!

Regular Contributor

Thank you Gloriajean.  What a lovely sentiment for you to post.  I would have loved to seen the quotes from Mother Teresa, whether or not G-D was mentioned.  It is too bad that we cannot respect each others religious beliefs and for those of us who do believe in G-D, we could have had the benefit of the quotes. 

Honored Contributor

@Texussgal wrote:

Thank you Gloriajean.  What a lovely sentiment for you to post.  I would have loved to seen the quotes from Mother Teresa, whether or not G-D was mentioned.  It is too bad that we cannot respect each others religious beliefs and for those of us who do believe in G-D, we could have had the benefit of the quotes. 

I believe God can be mentioned in a Mother Teresa quote. 

Valued Contributor

cf79b85de06d1ebb2fb1eed47436a4a5.jpg

Respected Contributor

I thought you couldn't put bible readings or references.  I'm sure a quote by M.T. would be OK. 

Respected Contributor

Be Faithful vertical print thewheatfield on Etsy. Katie Daisy:

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's religious

Respected Contributor

?Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

IMG_7352.JPG

~H~
Super Contributor

Such wonderful quotes from Saint Mother Theresa! Thank you for sharing them all.  Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday. It was really rainy and windy here but since we need the rain guess it was ok. I went to the town the museum is in but met up with a friend for breakfast and we had a great time. We are both guides at the museum. Then, we went to the museum to help out because they were extremely busy and short staffed.  Glad to help for an hour or so. Good day!  

Here it is Sunday already. Where does the time go?  Hoping for a simple day here with cleaning my apartment and laundry. Exciting!  A few good Hallmark movies, my books and of course, my kitties, and life is good!

Many blessings and peace, Nancy