Respected Contributor

Re: Lost a dear friend today...

@hoosieroriginal

What a wonderful person your friend was!!!  I bet she's in heaven surrounded with angels giving her hugs and doggies giving her kisses!!!  I know you'll miss her!  She was a special person who contributed a lot of love to this world! 

Respected Contributor

Your friend was special that's for sure. Oh to love a dog is the best feeling! So sorry for your loss.

Super Contributor

While losing you friend is beyond sad it is beautiful what she added to your life. May she walk in heaven among old friends and collect new ones.

Regular Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Thank you all who have responded.  My tears have worn me out today.  It is a loss I won't get over soon.  Earlene was such an amazing woman who left this world a better place. 

Dear @hoosieroriginal

Sending my deepest sympathies to you and all who loved her.  It sounds like she was a "exceptional" human being. A  loving soul, who touched many lives throughout her days on this planet.  Living her life in service to others displays how closely she walked in the footsteps of "The Divine". 

"Godspeed to you Earlene"...Truly a "Life Well Lived"....

Love, BohemianGalHeart

Respected Contributor

@BohemianGal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Thank you all who have responded.  My tears have worn me out today.  It is a loss I won't get over soon.  Earlene was such an amazing woman who left this world a better place. 

Dear @hoosieroriginal

Sending my deepest sympathies to you and all who loved her.  It sounds like she was a "exceptional" human being. A  loving soul, who touched many lives throughout her days on this planet.  Living her life in service to others displays how closely she walked in the footsteps of "The Divine". 

"Godspeed to you Earlene"...Truly a "Life Well Lived"....

Love, BohemianGalHeart

@BohemianGal - Beautifully said - thank you so much for your beautiful words!

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  I like you bet she is seeing some Wonderful and Lovely sites in Heaven right now!

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal:

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dear, caring friend. I have a special place in my heart for foster moms as well as greyhounds and their rescuers. I venture to say that she was greeted by a throng of her sweethearts, and her DH, too! It was so wonderful that she passed knowing her 2 greyts would be well cared for and that she got the opportunity to spend time with them on her last day. 

Godspeed to @hoosieroriginal's dear friend. May she RIP with her dear loved ones.

dee