Contributor

Looks like I will be going back to work....

[ Edited ]

around July 1st.  Any suggestions on where to get some fashionable face mask to be worn 8 hours a day?   LOL.   Old Navy is back ordered ship date June 30th.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks like I will be going back to work....

I've bought a bunch of face masks, some I like, some I can't wear at all.

My favorites are from Etsy.  The vendor is themagicspool.  

She ships immediately. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve ordered some pretty face masks from both of these vendors: 

verabradley dot com

ginagomezphotography dot com

Respected Contributor

8 hours a day?  Forget fashion.  Get a surgical mask - they are much more breathable, and easy on/off. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@cotton4me  Just ordered from Gina G. She has some nice masks.Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I got some from Etsy, Zazzle which are nice. I've seen some from Brighton that look cute too and I've thought of getting those.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

You have gotten good Suggestions!  If you are a wild animal supporter, , San Diego Zoo Global, has cute ones, too, and it’s is a great way to support this non profit organization. I would like to suggest that you might want to wear one to work and have one or two backups to change out through the day so the irritation on ears or face is shifted, and also to give you something fresh to breathe through as the day goes by.  

Good luck, and stay safe and well!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for all of your tips.  Just ordered some Hummingbird ones.  They are washable so each night wash and wear the next day.  They are adorable plus 1-3 days to ship out from the great state of FL to the great state of NJ.  Should have them by the 1st.  Fingers crossed!!

P.S.  I will check out the San Diego Zoo as well.  I like the idea of having a few with me to switch off thru the day, I will definitely do that!!

All please stay safe and well!!

Valued Contributor

@Loreeb  We got notified towards the end of last week that return to work was slotted for first of July also. 

They included a stipulation that masks will be worn at all times, and that they could only be masks provided by the organization I work for. I mention that just in case your company may have a similar ruling. 

Of course today we got word that they are rethinking the July 1st timing. My state's numbers are all heading decidedly in the wrong direction.

I just finished reading an article that the six states with the worst looking trends were Arkansas, Arizona, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. Smiley Sad

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

Hopefully you won't have to wear the N95 mask because they are hot and leave marks on your face Woman Sad

I, too, ordered some masks from Etsy and also purchased a set of 3 various denim shades from Rag & Bone.

Congratulations on your return to work

@SunSprite wrote:

@Loreeb  We got notified towards the end of last week that return to work was slotted for first of July also. 

They included a stipulation that masks will be worn at all times, and that they could only be masks provided by the organization I work for. I mention that just in case your company may have a similar ruling. 

Of course today we got word that they are rethinking the July 1st timing. My state's numbers are all heading decidedly in the wrong direction.

I just finished reading an article that the six states with the worst looking trends were Arkansas, Arizona, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. Smiley Sad

dee