Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for the Pot o' Gold at the Back Fence - March 2019

We had some snow flurries yesterday and then a brief spell of small hail around the noon hour.  See what I mean about Spring in Michigan? Woman Very Happy  At this moment I'm watching Am Style and it's 7:15 am.  I can hear Grayson stirring upstairs and starting to vocalize.  That bird wakes up talking, lol.  He's so funny.  I wonder if pigeons/doves do that in the wild or if it's just Grayson?  

I don't know what's on the agenda for today.  Haven't had enough coffee to wake up fully and figure that out yet.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Glad to see you are moving around already Bernie. I am not hiding, just not on top of the world. Had a visit to the pulmonary MD the other day to give me the results of my lung biopsy. Only took them 2 plus years to get one and the results are exactly as I thought they would be. Not good news but then I did not expect it. Just wish I could get the energy to get more things done - energy seems to be my big thing and it will not get better. Sigh. Also wish some of these kinfolk would just give me more help. Am so very disappointed in them but I cannot continue to moan and groan about that. Have now added Davey's Dad to the list of people in line for help but difficult to get some pay backs. Will say, however, he has helped me a lot but the biggest help would be if only he would be a father to his son to help Davey get on with his life and live it well. That is where I have my biggest problem and the fact he will say nothing to Davey when Davey needs guidance. Sigh.

Cold morning but hopefully it will not be freezing today.

Have a great day everyone. Ditty drove me insane last night - sure wish he would find another place to sleep. He really takes over my bed. Geesh!

Honored Contributor

Freddie @Winifred   I was hoping and praying that the outcome of the biopsy would be different than what it is.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Winifred  Thinking of you.Am praying for you.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred 

If positive thinking works miracles, you are surely headed for one.

🙏🕊❤️

Honored Contributor

We had some rain near the end of last week and I was delighted to see a robin running around my backyard yesterday.  It was cold enough to freeze the water for the wildlife Friday night into Saturday morning however as the day progressed and the sun moved through the sky the ground must have warmed up enough for the robin to go hunting.  I'm pretty sure it's the first robin sighting for me this year.

Trusted Contributor

Winifred,prayers and good thoughts going your way 💕

It’s been pretty nice here during the day. Daffodils and forsythia are in bloom,birds busy making nests.spring is here 🌷💐🌺🌝🌼

Respected Contributor

I so appreciate all your good wishes - means a lot to me.

Yesterday I spent most of the day trying to relax in my chair, energy level super low. Had a lot of trouble convincing Miss Blackie AND Ditty THAT chair was mine, not theirs. That Ditty especially, while being such a stranger, timid and so on, now thinks he can do as he pleases. I even have a hard time getting him to move over in MY BED, Sure did not take him long to move in and drive me nuttier than what I was. LOL.

Shortly will head to the kitchen and get some oatmeal - I really enjoy it for breakfast. Easy to "fix" also which probably makes it taste even better.

Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

Freddie @Winifred   If this is too personal of me to ask, especially on this forum, say so - I won't be offended.

With the biopsy behind you, are there more tests in your future? Did they lay out any next steps?

Honored Contributor

I'm running late today.  This was one of those days where I got lost on the internet, just reading, here and there.  I hope everyone is doing okay.