Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Shade at the Back Fence - August 2019

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo wrote:

Hello all. I won"t be here at the fence for a while.Son-in-law is in the hospital with an infection ( he is paraplegic ) and will have surgery when he has healed.Taking my oldest son for a scan tomorrow and then will find out when his surgery will be.My oldest daughter had an accident and is in the hospital and will have surgery also,So much at once.I am trying to hang together.Take care and hope to be back soon.

@hellie jo 

Oh my!  That’s rough.  My thoughts and prayers for you and all your family.

You make sure to take care of yourself too while you’re taking care of others.

❤️🕊🙏

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo I am praying for you and for your family with everything that's happening. Healing prayers to everyone and take good care of yourself and get good rest, too. Be well, EEL Heart

Trusted Contributor

hellie,good thought going to your family and you. 

Remember to take care of yourself. It’s easy to forget when caring for others 

Honored Contributor

The forums were a little unstable yesterday and I had a hard time posting.  I kept getting kicked out, lol.

I went for the follow up appointment with my eye doctor yesterday.  The first appointment was all the testing etc and yesterday's appointment was just for refractions.  RX didn't change :-)

Respected Contributor

Leaving tomorrow to be with daughter as she was transferred to another hospital that can do the surgery she needs.She was at the fair getting on a ride when slipped and caught her boot heel as she fell she heard her bones crack and so did others near her.Her left leg is shattered not just broken.They put pins in her leg but need to do more surgery.She will have all kinds of plates and screws when done.They want the swelling to go down to do further surgery,probably Friday.Still waiting on surgery dates for son and son-in law.Hanging in there.I really appriciate all the kind thoughts and prayers.Thank you so much.Hope to be back soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo wrote:

Leaving tomorrow to be with daughter as she was transferred to another hospital that can do the surgery she needs.She was at the fair getting on a ride when slipped and caught her boot heel as she fell she heard her bones crack and so did others near her.Her left leg is shattered not just broken.They put pins in her leg but need to do more surgery.She will have all kinds of plates and screws when done.They want the swelling to go down to do further surgery,probably Friday.Still waiting on surgery dates for son and son-in law.Hanging in there.I really appriciate all the kind thoughts and prayers.Thank you so much.Hope to be back soon.

@hellie jo   Sounds horrible!  Wishing all the best for everyone, including you, take care of you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

OMG @hellie jo   the pain must be excruciating for her.  

Trusted Contributor

oh hellie,am so sorry about your daughter.

hoping everyone recovers with no problem.will be keeping your and your family in my thoughts 

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo Oh my goodness! I am so sorry about your daughter's terrible accident! I'll be praying and thinking positive, successful surgery thoughts for her. Continued good wishes and healing prayers to your family, and take good care of yourself with all of the worry. It's so hard to see our family members in pain in the hospital...take care...EEL