Respected Contributor

Re: Listening to the news and stressing, I found an Ahhhhhhhh moment.

This is really good.  Its very soothing and is delicious.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember being told by my pediatrician that apple juice/cider was a laxative-and he proved to be right----even now that everyone is grown, too much of this beverage can cause stomach problems.......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I remember being told by my pediatrician that apple juice/cider was a laxative-and he proved to be right----even now that everyone is grown, too much of this beverage can cause stomach problems.......

Just an FYI, this didn't do that to me. I had 2 cups. This was a powder for a cup at a time.

Esteemed Contributor

Here are the ingrediants for one packet of Alpine Sugar-Free Spiced Apple Cider mix.

Maltodextrin, malic acid, apple juice solids, caramel color, aspartame, sodium citrate, (controls acidity), tricalcium phosphate, natural and artifical flavors, spice extractives.

I highly doubt that having a packet or two, or even the whole box is seriously going to give anybody the runs.

Frequent Contributor

I think the artificial sweetener would give someone problem if a lot is ingested!  Good grief a  whole box  would get you running! Maryanne